| CURRENT EVENTS The dichotomy found here with those who teach the children today.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
And yeah, definitely a hell of a coach.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
I keep telling people that teachers are being taught that their primary job is to fight the system, specifically to fight "white supremacy" which includes Marxism as an ideal to uphold (wokeness now defines individuality as white supremacy and Marxism as a good counter to it). This is a badge of honor for them ion the movement and they will tell kids that they were fighting for racial justice.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
A teacher in Portland v. a teacher in Alabama (me)...Apples and oranges. I teach content; I teach my gifted kids to think outside the box and different paths. I don't teach how to be woke.

sk33tr

el jefe
Bama Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Well, Michael, that's why you're a better teacher and a better person. Teachers should NOT be teaching opinions, they should teach facts and let the kids draw their own opinions.

edited: didn't realized i left out a word in the last sentence.

Last edited:

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
You mean kids should learn to think for themselves? What a revolutionary idea! :p

Hey, thanks, Sk33tr!

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
It's well documented that views are being taught vs critical thinking in higher education.

Top Bottom