| FTBL The Corona curse ?

BAMAneck

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Just sitting here on my porch not able to work because I had to take a leave from work so I can try to not catch the virus because I (along with my wife ) am my parents only care givers and neither can afford to catch it .......

Anywho , as I sit here and occasionally here a car ride down the road from a distance and thought to myself man this ain’t to bad , enjoy coffee on the porch with my wife , do a few things around the house , see the grand kids a little more which really fills my heart with happiness and love , I drifted off and wondered : what if coach Saban was doing the same thing ( but he was problematic hearing boats ) .....

I guess I’m just wondering if this forced quasi retirement might open his eyes to , dare I say the finer things in life , especially the grand kids ...

Y’all stay safe ..... Looking forward to any insight or stance on it .

P.S. just for the record , I hope not .

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Imagine he's worried about recruiting in this new world.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Well. Been retired almost. Now that almost. 2 decades. And yes as u describe is pretty much a normal day.
Good weather. Out fishing. Hiking. Riding the Harley Jeeping.
Bad weather. Inside projects
Carona 17. Well. It's awful
So u sound like u are figuring it out
Be back to work soon

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Sorry about you that have been misplaced in the workforce. Our granddaughter has been marked as essential, the only reason is she low on the totem pole. She work at the deli and is one to closed up the place. But she has a card to show the police if she stop.

Top Bottom