Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
In case they pull it...

2.jpg

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Note to self, if cops are telling you to stop and they have guns drawn...do not go back into your car. Obey the cops.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
No doubt, but there is one thing you can control, your actions. Obey the cops.

Ignoring and walking away from them when their guns are drawn is not recommended and foolish.

I see it like this, tensions are high. Do you try to de-escalate the situation or escalate the situation? No way I'd want to give the cops a reason to shoot my ass, I'm gonna comply.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
Do what you’re instructed to do, so simple. Even animals can follow simple voice commands.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Can't make this up! Now can you?

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
Not too long ago I was more or less castigated on here for denigrating the entire blm/antifa movement. I was/am right, however the idiot democrats are realizing they can’t put the genie back in the bottle. The useless Lemon on cnn brought it up to Fredo that the riots are hurting POLL numbers. Democrats, blm, antifa are enemies of America.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Along those same lines, and another good lesson to file away... Don't beg someone with a rifle to shoot you and then throw a Great Value molotov cocktail at said person. You might just find yourself laying there with a hole in your head.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
There's a lot of video (from riots, looting, etc) and a lot of statements from Biden/Harris/Dem leadership that could be (should be) mashed up for some very effective TV ads leading up to November. Hell, end them all with Harris saying (last month) to 'beware because the protests aren't going to stop, even after election day.' [paraphrased]

Top Bottom