RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score

bamafan9201

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
Yea it's a tough loss, but what an amazing season we had this year. I think about how much maturity the defense and the offense got this year, we'll be a lot stronger next year!

rammerjammer

Gump 4ever
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Like a older Bama fan told me. Clemson didn't win the game, Bama lost it!

That reminds me of a story. Heard Jeremiah Castille speak one time and he said; "At Alabama, we never lost a game, we ran out of time, but never lost a game."

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
Yep. Thanks....hope all have great 2019...
Enjoy spring ...and summer....and get ready for another great year...
We are disappointed...but history will treat this season well...
Roll tide

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
We definitely didn't get the result we all wanted Monday night, but let me say this. There are 130 schools playing D1 FBS football. Only 2 got 2 play Monday night, while the other 128 sat at home. They all would've sacrificed something to have been in our shoes. They all would've suffered the same fate as well.
I told my 17 year old son, who was so pissed that he couldn't see straight, this and added. "Look at the bright side, we could be Barner fans who cheer for a 4-5 loss team every year and are so stupid that they pay their coach $7 million a year to STAY!!"
Roll Tide my friends!!!

Last edited:

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
This year will be a good for me and my family! We will be getting another great granddaughter in May! So sometime in May I will be showing you all, Crimson Rose Anthony! So one day her and her sister will be on the side line cheering the Tide to victory!!

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
We definitely get the result we all wanted Monday night, but let me say this. There are 130 schools playing D1 FBS football. Only 2 got 2 play Monday night, while the other 128 sat at home. They all would've sacrificed something to have been in our shoes. They all would've suffered the same fate as well.
I told my 17 year old son, who was so pissed that he couldn't see straight, this and added. "Look at the bright side, we could be Barner fans who cheer for a 4-5 loss team every year and are so stupid that they pay their coach $7 million a year to STAY!!"
Roll Tide my friends!!!
And we are 6-3 in playoffs.... thats dang great....considering the top cf competition in all college football in every game....

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I had a Barner fan want to say something cute Tuesday about the loss. I asked him where his team was Monday night. Before he could respond, I replied "they were at home because their 8-5 team had taken up pads LAST MONTH!"

RollllTide!

Bama Club
Reaction score
Grandbabies are fantastic. Great grandbabies would be even greater but I'm afraid I will be so old by then. We both will be wearing diapers and drooling bibs.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Grandbabies are fantastic. Great grandbabies would be even greater but I'm afraid I will be so old by then. We both will be wearing diapers and drooling bibs.

Maybe your avatar picture will keep you young?

PurlJam

Century Club
Reaction score
We definitely didn't get the result we all wanted Monday night, but let me say this. There are 130 schools playing D1 FBS football. Only 2 got 2 play Monday night, while the other 128 sat at home. They all would've sacrificed something to have been in our shoes. They all would've suffered the same fate as well.
Roll Tide my friends!!!
We also give the Barners teams to cheer for all the way up to and including the National Championship game cause they damn sure gonna cheer for whoever we play, I count it off on my income taxes as a charitable donation to the needy. :)

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I enjoy talking with folks during the course of the season and the picks you are thinking about making. We get a little agitated with each other, (kind of like brothers and sisters fighting growing up) especially on the live thread during games. Let some goober from another school get on one of us and we unite like a pack of wolves. We really are a family when you think about it. We hammer each other, joke around, check on our fellow posters when they are facing trials, hurt with them when they lose a family member, etc.. That's special! Why? We have developed relationships over our passion for AL A BAM A sports.

This site has allowed me to meet up with @Bamabww, his wife and daughter and break bread together at Newbern's Catfish Restaurant. I get to talk with @rick4bama, 2-3 times a week via the conversation piece on this site. @TerryP and @planomateo have been nothing but helpful to me when I have to ask them a stupid question. @bamaledge enjoying I think, my Touchdown AL A BAM A! posts every time we score during a game on the live thread topic. Reading the dialogue of @50+yeartidefan, @JoseyWalesTheOutlaw, @XXL TideFan, @bamatommy, @rocknthefreeworld, @silvermetalflake, @bcracker, @BamaBoyJosh, @UAgrad93 and so many more that I cant think of at the moment but you know who you are. Thank you all, every single one of you for making this Florence native, living in southern Ohio, still feel a part of Alabama Sports after being away from home for so long. Blessings to you and your family in 2019. May you all have good health and happiness.

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
Naw.....great gran ones are so awesome....but ole 50+great gran pa is "redhot and
rolling" ....love my babies....and get togethers have 4 generationsat the 50+ farm
No diapers or bibs YET....

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Century Club
Reaction score
I had a Barner fan want to say something cute Tuesday about the loss. I asked him where his team was Monday night. Before he could respond, I replied "they were at home because their 8-5 team had taken up pads LAST MONTH!"
You have to understand that this year was really a great year for auburn. Bama lost the NC and they had their normal 7-5 record but the Most Important deal was Bama not winning the NC. Gus caught a break via Dabo's excellent team.

RollllTide!

Bama Club
Reaction score

Maybe your avatar picture will keep you young?
My wife from another life
I figured she was running around on me ...but...being married....dang girl...should have never trusted her...and she told me she wanted a sugar daddy
A sugar daddy at my age means diabetes.

bamachine

Master Debater
Century Club
Reaction score
Like a older Bama fan told me. Clemson didn't win the game, Bama lost it!
I think it was equal parts. Clemson coaches have stated, OTR, they spent most of bowl practice prepping for Bama. They only spent like 4 days on ND.

Top Bottom