FTBL Texas home and home 2022 and 2023

bamachine

Master Debater
Hell to the yeah. Gives me a good excuse to visit Austin. I always wanted to make a trip out there, for the music scene and everything else. Glad this series is in a decent time frame, unlike the ND series.

planomateo

Ready to put Tejas in the rear view, hello Montana
ADMINISTRATION
HARRY'S
Hell to the yeah. Gives me a good excuse to visit Austin. I always wanted to make a trip out there, for the music scene and everything else. Glad this series is in a decent time frame, unlike the ND series.
Austin is a G R E A T city...not to mention, there are some really good BBQ joints w/in a few hours of town AND Franklins...

bamachine

Master Debater
Austin is a G R E A T city...not to mention, there are some really good BBQ joints w/in a few hours of town AND Franklins...
Yeah, going to go ahead and order my Franklin's now, so it will be ready when I get there, heh.

So we have Duke in 2019.....USC in 2020...miami in 2021....texas in 2022 and 2023....
Nice 5 year schedule....got UGA coming on schedule in 2020...usce in 2019... and Florida in 2021...
Hang around Nick....things start getting dicey

planomateo

Ready to put Tejas in the rear view, hello Montana
ADMINISTRATION
HARRY'S
2023 Alabama will play in Austin and College Station...talk about recruiting bump in Texas.

Safe to say the updates in scheduling is related to donor tax deduction changes & mediocre OOC games.