| CURRENT EVENTS Texas "AG Paxton Sues Battleground States for Unconstitutional Changes to 2020 Election Laws." - Texasattorneygeneral.gov

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score

Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton today filed a lawsuit against Georgia, Michigan, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin in the United States Supreme Court. The four states exploited the COVID-19 pandemic to justify ignoring federal and state election laws and unlawfully enacting last-minute changes, thus skewing the results of the 2020 General Election. The battleground states flooded their people with unlawful ballot applications and ballots while ignoring statutory requirements as to how they were received, evaluated and counted.

Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Elections for federal office must comport with federal constitutional standards. For presidential elections, each state must appoint its electors to the electoral college in a manner that complies with the Constitution. The Electors Clause requirement that only state legislatures may set the rules governing the appointment of electors and elections and cannot be delegated to local officials. The majority of the rushed decisions, made by local officials, were not approved by the state legislatures, thereby circumventing the Constitution.

Read a copy of the filings here.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Not to be outdone here, I run into this as well. This may make for some interesting reading over the next few hours; or days.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Some of my best friends are liberal anti-trumpers.

What kills me is that they cannot believe that the POTUS is fighting this. They cannot believe any voting may have been compromised.

But these same people bellyached for 3+ years about Russian.

I just laugh. We agree to disagree on politics, it doesn't impact our relationships and I'm thankful.

There is NO DOUBT in my mind this election was tampered with. But who's to say how many others have been.

bamaledge

Vigilate, et audax
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
That is true. I, received, shit in the mail every day x 5 for every voting age person in the house.

footballer

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I heard that Louisiana, Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Kentucky, Mississippi, South Carolina and South Dakota has joined up with Texas
in the SCOTUS lawsuit against Ga., Mi., Penn.,and Wis.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Kennedy/Nixon '60, the most recent, most likely difference making election involving meaningful corruption.

There was a PBS or History Channel documentary on the titans of industry (Carnegie, Morgan and Rockefeller) agreed to work together to see McKinley elected and/or reelected to avoid the populism of Bryan. @Sid Youngleman might provide his recollections of that...

RTR,

Tim

footballer

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Very interesting. In this video, Leigh Dundas explains the Trump Executive Order from September 2018.
There could very well be far reaching consequences from this EO.

Last edited:

Top Bottom