| FTBL 😠😠🔥🥵 Tennessee HATE week. "They low down. They dirty. They some snitches."

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
They are a beat and down trodden team....
May not win but one game the rest of year ( vandy)....
May be end of Pruitt....and maybe he will be back at Bama

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
Their secondary was all ugly. Pruitt trying to run the UA ‘09 ball control offense with a qb whose accuracy and decision making are a dice roll. Backup able is a true frosh Hill folk have a dim view of their pumpkin puke team right now

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Their QB will look like Joe Montano Saturday smh. Do not give them anything beat them down !!!!! They will look like a different team unfortunately on Saturday and if Bama does not move quickly past UGA the same thing will be said about us.

It is officially Vile week. Roll Tide beat the Viles. The greatest fan video of all time!!!!! Roll Tide.

bradenob

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).

Damn RIGHT!!!! 60 minutes of hell, from the VERY first minute, PLEASE!!!!!

I like Pruitt but, when you're with ucheat, the hell with you.

Their fans are horrible inbreds - they make Alabama rednecks look sophisticated.

They need to wallow in their misery forever - after getting their ass beat at home by UK, we need to demoralize them.

F$#@ their hallowed OL - we need to abuse them all day and beat their QB into the GROUND!!!!!

I want to throw all over them, but I want to abuse them with the running game!!!!

I revel in my hate for the viles!!!! May the streak last forever. No matter how much we beat them, they are THE rival because I hate no other team like I hate them (the domers come close).

NickelDoubleDog

Sideline Club
Reaction score
DL rotation saw some new faces vs. UGA

With LaBryan Ray out, Barmore, Eboigbe, Dale, Mathis, and Byron Young got most of the snaps. Of those 3, Eboigbe fills the same role Ray does, which is the ability to play DE when Bama goes 4 man front. Dale, Young, and Barmore stay at DT the whole time.

True frosh Jamil Burroughs and Tim Smith got reps vs UGA. Both are big bodies.

Interesting that those 2 got reps ahead of Ishmael Sophser and Stephon Wynn

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
And if I may add. Let's consider his timeline at Bama.

It been quiet with him lately.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Whatever the issue is with some of these DL recruits we need one or two to step up the pass rush.

Top Bottom