| RECRUIT Team Rankings: Rivals has updated as well as ESPN. Ohio State class drops to #2.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
With the Tide moving up to #1...

247 should update soon.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Now,....to keep other streak alive..... have to get to #1 in rankings somewherein season...hopefully the last ranking...before that... clemson only has ND in November
...been #1 sometimes in season ever since 2008....thats an incredible streak

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score

Barton Simmons has put in a Crystal Ball prediction for this kid. Set to announce September 4th.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I believe Bama will get richer recruitment wise as the season moves on. There are still many very good players that have Bama in the running.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I'm beginning to wonder if there will be enough room for another offensive lineman.

If the number 27 is accurate I'm seeing Turner, Tuimoloau, and Adeleye as takes.

Sorey at LB
A TE for sure: Ouzts has been a target and Jaylen Shead out of Mississippi has been bantered around a lot as well. .
I know they'd like one more WR: two being discussed with Worthy and Thomas.
McKinstry at corner and they're also in hot pursuit of Terrion Arnold out of Florida.

There's the 27.

You have to think if there's a chance they can land Camar Wheaton out of Texas (good lord are they taking the cream of the crop from that state) they won't pass that up.

Now, add Parker?

I don't know how it's going to end up but one thing is for certain; it's becoming a "have no room" scenario.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I saw that folks say we are hitting Tuimoloau hard, and actually making an impression. I have no clue how this class ends up with these more recent surprises with Wheaton, Adeleye, and now Tuimoloau considering us to a high degree. Going to be interesting. And what if Foreman decides to take a visit? That would be fun just to get the Dawgs fans all upset even if for just a few days.

Top Bottom