| FTBL Team creates video in support of BLM

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Sad to say that I haven’t really paid attention to your posts much over the years but your avatar seems ol piss related or KFC not sure which. Regardless, there isn’t a state from Maryland through Texas that wasn’t tainted with slavery and racism through the ages. Please, if you are from Mississippi you sure as hell can’t point a finger at Alabama.

ColAngus

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I’m not from Mississippi.

You truly have an issue with the last statement in the video? All lives can’t matter until black lives matter. This statement offends you?

edit: Nevermind. I re-read your latter post where you referred to the BLM movement as animals. I’m sure you don’t see it, but you clearly are.

Last edited:

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
blm are terrorists, I was actually being kind. I don’t arrive at conclusions based on sound bites and social media. Their actions show them for what they are.

ColAngus

Sideline Club
Reaction score
No. You arrive at conclusions by being a racist. It’s ok. You’re not alone here. But make no mistake. You are a racist.

I know plenty of people who support BLM. I support BLM. You’re calling me a terrorist? That’s laughable if it wasn’t so pathetically stupid.

ElephantStomp

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
There’s absolutely nothing short of singing the group’s praises that won’t lead to people that know my profession “you’re just another racists ***”, but let me ask is it all black lives or just the ones that make CNN because I’m honestly confused....? 18 black lives were taken in Chicago last weekend including a teenager and a very little boy, but I haven’t heard one damn peep from this group nor are there any protests, so please somebody enlighten me

TideatMileHigh

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I think you support an organization that is filled with millions of useful idiots that are being played like a fiddle to carry out the most significant cultural revolution in American history that seeks to rewrite and erase history. I think its high time you get your head out of your ass my friend.

And go on and call me the "R" word or say I'm the second coming of evil German mustache man. I don't give two shits bucko.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
In my white privileged life I saw a group of young people peacefully protesting BLM in our small town and I don't get it. Are black lives more important than white lives? I think that is just as much racist as kkk crap. Why don't we just get real and call out the BLM as just another hate group. Hate never sustains.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
So right ..... when ur talking football...
But as MS Clinton ( wannabe POTUS) found out.... Miss state (( present day POTUS) opened a can of whupass....on her...
Biden probably couldnt find Alabama on the map....so please......
And if Trump doesnt win re-election...the 2 appointments on supreme court will be his conservative legacy for 20-30 years...

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
HaaaHaaa such an emotional reaction from a non critical thinker. Your emotions are controlled by catch phrases and slogans. So easily triggered by perceived slights. If black lives mattered to the black community stop killing 300K babies a year. Black lives mean NOTHING to other blacks. Kill the babies, kill each other over a bit of drugs or a street corner to sell it on but not a peep from any of the “black leaders”.
If you are a member of Blm, then yes I consider you a domestic terrorist. If you support them, then you support domestic terrorism.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
You have not watched their behavior of late or you wouldn’t ask that. I could see your asking if you consider rioting, looting, and destruction of private property to be acceptable herd behavior for humans. I have these same issues with any other racist organization, especially white ones because I get lumped in due to skin color.

Last edited:

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
The action of one criminal....was met by criminal actionsof masses....
If one calls it justiciable action.....then one supports terrorism ....thus is a terrorist....
Stick a label on it...black power, BLM, kkk, nazism......all same...different color

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
It's fair, and accurate, to say there are people who supported the BLM movements ideology but don't support the Marxism related goals. In my view, it's not fair to use such a broad brush against those who lend their support. In a sense, it's no different than painting the entire NASCAR fan base as rednecks and racists.

Going back to a football analogy. Have LSU fans dumped balloons filled with piss on fans of other schools? Yes, they have. Is it fair to say those people are trash? Are they behaving like animals? Yes. I believe that's fair and accurate. Can I call the entire LSU fan base trash? No. I can't.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
Then at best, they are useful idiots. The blm ideology is Marxism and racism, how do you separate the support from the movement? Would you say the same for klan supporters that are not members? Nazis? The dirt poor whites that never owned a slave but fought because they were invaded? Sideline supporters of these causes can not be separated from the cause. Why is that privilege reserved for blm supporters?

Last edited:

bamanc50

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Are they using the slogan BLM or are they supporting the terrorist group BLM? I sure hope coach and the players are not supporting this group. Quote from Hawk Newsome leader of the BLM. "If this country doesn't give us what we want we will burn down this system and replace it".

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Right here is your answer; coincidentally, from a LEO.

I think of those 18 kids and their lives matter to me. That's useless violence that people are also protesting; hardly useful idiots among that group. They, as well as I, care about innocent lives being lost. Their lives matter, they're black, therefore their black lives matter. That's just simple logic.

The substantive value is there. Unfortunately, we see a lot of symbolism being touted as action.

Top Bottom