| FTBL Team creates video in support of BLM

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Reaction score
Nice job. No one demanded anything, they simply presented the issue.

1. Mac Jones' manscaping of his eyebrows is a little much
2. I believe Leatherwood will get an A in his film class.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
I think we...those in the mitary...lived with this motto...
Brothers
Mates
Individuals
Team

Is BLM any different than "black power" sloagan from the 60s-70s...
...would have had more empathy for all this.... if they would have included...
"Black lives matter...because all lives matter"....
I can live with that

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
The racists on Facebook and Twitter have really come out about this video. I liked it. I thought they hit the subject in a positive manner and to me, that means a lot more than some press release.

jdpas29

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
So the implication is that black lives didn’t matter to whites (whether consciously or not) prior to these riots and forced declarations of allegiance to the “black lives matter” movement, correct? And now that we have been made aware of the righteous anger of black people regarding the supposed systemic racism, we must submit to a slogan declaring our admission somehow in this supposed process of systemic racism? Is that how this works? Is the team and the coach aware that this is a political movement? I guess some could argue that it didn’t start as one, but Right now this is full Marxist revolution being temporarily co-opted by the democrat party to ensure a 2020 win for sleepy Joe. I’m not sure how you could miss out on that part of what is happening.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
@jdpas29 it mirrors a book I've seen countless people push lately, White Fragility by Robin DiAngelo, where she purports being non-racist or anti-racist, (but not protesting) isn’t possible, making both subtle forms of racism.

I've seen reports suggesting some school districts are considering this as a part of their curriculum.

jdpas29

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
All the progress that has been made... getting wiped out. This labeling will likely create a whole new generation of jaded youth who otherwise would have proceeded on a course not filled with animosity about what happened generations ago. Oh well... what do I know. I’m just an unwitting “racist”. :rolleyes:

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
We are on a journey.......in the way back machine. Hate will fill the air and race relations will be the same as they were right after reconstruction. How long will it take to get there? Really depends on these animals in antifa & blm.
It only takes 1 generation to teach hate.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I saw one thread on FB where any comment being made that questioned anything was being met by "privileged ass". If you did not tow the party line or had any hint of questioning you were obviously a racist privileged person and were blind to it.

This BLM organization should be very concerning to all people. It appears to value anarchy. I believe the Democratic party is using this to oust Trump. I get politics but this is sinking to a new low if true. I am growing to despising the political machine in America more every day. Also growing very tired of the news and social media machines. The depraved nature of man is very apparent.

The ideologies of the political systems are clashing big time and not sure how or if it will be stopped w/o something drastic happening.

Last edited:

jdpas29

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
All this horse manure combined with the ever-increasing commercialization of the college game has led me to a point of distaste for football that I have never had before. I'm going to take a break for a few years or more. I love you guys. Really enjoyed it here. Peace and blessings to you all.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
@jdpas29 If we can get to some games in any sports I am hopeful it will be a nice diversion and help calm things down some. Normally we are taunting each other over sports but we do not have that right now. Soon I hope....

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
You will see this to a level that will...literally...turn ur stomach when sports returns...
Today..we just turn the newsoff...or listen to the only network spreading truth...
( you want to see the max liberal side...watch lester holt and nbc..where racism is promoted)....
When sports return.....it will dominate the sport itself... it will trash the country...the flag..the police..the national anthem..the military... if you so choose not to go along as a player/coach..you will be ostracized.... it will be on the field..in the stands..on the uniforms.
programs will be on their knees bowing to it....
because...this is something that will be watched...it the Achilles heel of America...
And the anarchist know-it.......

ColAngus

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Well done. I'm proud of Alabama, the team and coach, for having the courage to step out and speak up while risking losing the support of racists.

Good riddance to them. Alabama has a long history of racism; it's high time to make amends.

footballer

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Yes, there is racism in our country; always has been and most likely will always be. From my own vantage point, it seems to me, for the most part, blacks and whites get along pretty well, same with Hispanics and all other nationalities.

I wonder, do all black lives matter to the BLM movement, or just the hand full that have died from the hand of the few police who sometimes act viciously? Do the police ever kill white people and Hispanics? Frequently, if you believe the article below.

I don't consider myself to be racist. But I am prejudice. Against a lot. But not against a person because of their skin color. Stupidity comes in all colors, shapes and forms. The same can be said for sorry ass people, some who EXPECT something for nothing. Bad drivers? Hell, no race has that market cornered.

I am dismayed at what I hear is being taught in many schools, colleges and universities these days. Many students are taught that if you are white, you should have to pay in some way for that privilege. Many want to ban or limit freedom of speech. Ban police? WTH? It seems that many students are only taught the very far left leaning point of view of teachers and professors. I never went to college, but in general, my belief is to look at every thing and every situation from every view point as possible, with an open mind to find the REAL facts, for there is only one set of real facts.

I am also somewhat dismayed with the Bama statement video. In general, their message seems legit. But, I do wish CNS or some school administrators would have taken a longer look and delved into some research on the BLM movement. I think they would have found that BLM is really just a facade for other organizations who raise money for Democrat politicians. If that is not enough, they believe in other unsavory and heinous acts that goes against a lot of the principles our country was founded on.

Top Bottom