| RECRUIT ⭐⭐⭐ TE Robbie Ouzts(6-4, 240, 4.85) Highlights and Bio [UPDATE: Commits to BAMA.]

Destiny's Child

It's Rolling Baby
Century Club
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
A TE that likes to deliver punishment... I love his tape.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Rock Hill and South PointE in Rock Hill have turned out some good NFL talent in recent years. Rock Hill more quantity, South Pointe Gilmore and Clowney to name a couple.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
If he stays firm and signs, this is a huge commitment.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Seems like a good time for some "new film" to arrive and get that 4th star...

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I imagine he does. We missed at TE in the last class, picking up the grad transfer from UNC. Forristall is a Sr as well and Tennison at Jr., followed by Latu at Soph and a few redshirt freshmen. Ouzts looks to have the versatility to split and put his hand in the dirt in a traditional set.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Bio and highlights in the first page.

Destiny's Child

It's Rolling Baby
Century Club
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
I saw another video of him that was almost all blocking. A willing and devistating blocker for sure but more importantly was the way he fits the block and finishes every block.
I saw a play where he stoned the D-end, de-cleated the linebacker to spring the run and then came in late to clean up a safety.. that will get you on the field early with Saban and company

Destiny's Child

It's Rolling Baby
Century Club
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Even as a youth coach you have guys who don’t like contact, guys who don’t mind contact and then guys who seek out contact. From the film I watched he is always looking for someone to hit.. my kind of football player!

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
In our first year of tackle football (7-8), and had a dad come up to me because his son wasn't on kick off, wasn't on kickoff return, and wasn't on starting defense. "Is my son just gonna be a practice dummy, because he has just been sitting there giving guys a look. I'm trying not to be one of those dad's." I said "well your son does not like contact, he does not like getting hit or tackling, and he sits there with his helmet off any chance he can get. I don't want him to get hurt." He's one of my bigger kids too, so I wish he would get in there, but you're always gonna have those few that just don't like it, and it's frustrating.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I have coached kids like that. We called them ERW's. They Eat pre-game meal, Ride to the game, and Watch the game from the sideline. They are the first ones you like to have get off the bus when you arrive. I had a nephew that played from 7th grade thru his junior year and he was one of these kids. 6'5" 300+ but he could care less about football. He finally quit right before his senior season. The other assistants constantly stayed on me about getting on to him and it made for some "cold" family gatherings. I finally told them that "football isn't for everyone!!!If it was so damn easy, then we would have to turn kids away! Leave the kid alone and leave me alone! Coach the ones you do have and don't worry about the ones you don't!"

Top Bottom