| FTBL Straw poll on THE poll

mando

Sideline Club
Expect Bama #1, Georgia #2, OU #3 and A&M or Oregon #4. It would be hard for me to bump A&M up after yesterdays game but you never know. Penn State probably makes top 10. UF may also which would setup a top 10 game this Saturday.

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Crimson Tide Club
It would probably be best for Bama to drop to #2. Don't think it will happen but it would help get them hungry.
It's possible it will take more than this to get this bunch on page one. You have a combination of some that need a major attitude adjustment and some are just not as talented as we believe.

I was very surprised our 5 OL couldn't block their 4 DL on passing downs and we didn't have receivers running open (nor did we vs Miami). Our RB's were getting hit near the LOS on most downs as well.

Bama is a contender as of today but we ain't The King. I still have us flagged as a 2 loss team.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
It's possible it will take more than this to get this bunch on page one. You have a combination of some that need a major attitude adjustment and some are just not as talented as we believe.

I was very surprised our 5 OL couldn't block their 4 DL on passing downs and we didn't have receivers running open (nor did we vs Miami). Our RB's were getting hit near the LOS on most downs as well.

Bama is a contender as of today but we ain't The King. I still have us flagged as a 2 loss team.
Boo!

bamaledge

Vigilate, et audax
Crimson Tide Club

And this is why I ignore you!

Top Bottom