News Stephens: Colorado State's $2 million game at Florida built on car chases, pizza and stupidity

Wish Mac would just come back to CSU and be Sonny Lubick 2.0... But for some dumbass reason we extended... He must get a penalties committed bonus.

Now Mac is a WR coach at MIchigan... So weird. Oh well, RTR

sk33tr

el jefe
HARRY'S
anybody have the rest of the story? i can only view this much:

Few college football games happen for reasons more stupid than what will bring Colorado State and Florida together Saturday. Yes, how this game came to be is just plain dumb.

On the surface, this a ...
it tells me to log in to read the rest of the story. well i'm not about to create an account on a newspaper's site just to read a story.

Few college football games happen for reasons more stupid than what will bring Colorado State and Florida together Saturday. Yes, how this game came to be is just plain dumb.

it tells me to log in to read the rest of the story. well i'm not about to create an account on a newspaper's site just to read a story.

In that I never log in, I must have read the details somewhere else. But when McElwain left Colorado State he was under contract and as I remember this is part of the buyout for Florida.

In that I never log in, I must have read the details somewhere else. But when McElwain left Colorado State he was under contract and as I remember this is part of the buyout for Florida.
McElwain had to come out of his own pocket with $2 Mill to make it work.

Neither program is better for the move... CSU stuck with Bobo and Florida out about $12 Mill from his buyouts.

Thats the gist

sk33tr

el jefe
HARRY'S

McElwain had to come out of his own pocket with $2 Mill to make it work.

Neither program is better for the move... CSU stuck with Bobo and Florida out about $12 Mill from his buyouts.

Thats the gist

thanks, guys.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Wonder if Coach Mullen has been told by the powers at Florida to put as many points as possible on Colorado St. That's a tall task since UF has had trouble putting points on the board. I am glad CSU was able to benefit financially.

planomateo

Ready to put Tejas in the rear view, hello Montana
ADMINISTRATION
HARRY'S

Scroll down...the article is available via normal browser and with incognito mode.

Bingo.....the super smart Florida AD got way over his skies on the Jimmy Mac deal.

"It Happens".........Forrest Gump