| NEWS Statement from Greg Byrne.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
There will be a raise in ticket & TP prices to help make up for losses this year.....I would think.... but ......... mayhave to offer more than the directional schools to get people to pay ( like 10 game schedule plus marquee ooc planned)

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
From who....
Bama...greg....?
A friend?
Same mailing listthat the media gets it from....?

Cause I...a Long time TP /booster...did not

I just checked my email...which i Do daily..... and low and behold...i got "A" letter today....E9218BDE-4819-42E9-A605-EC83E14DAB91.png

Last edited:

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I'm not sure. All of my Alabama related emails—from UA including ticket info, etc.—all go into one folder in my email client. Unless I've deleted it, and I'm not sure, I'll have to wait until I get back to my office at home to tell you. As I recall, it was from Alabama Athletics but it may have been the ticket office. It may have been through the official press releases as well. I know I didn't get it from AL.com, or anything akin. I don't learn anything through those outlets.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
That'll likely be released from the SEC offices (schedule) followed by UA's seating/attendance policy.

I understand the schedules have been made. ScheduleS. There are several different versions that we'll see the AD's vote on in the next few days. I believe it's reasonable to expect something concrete by the 7th. That said, I'm told from friends in B1G territory they are being told their conference still may not play this season. Their decision on when/if to start camp should also come in the next few days.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Whatever is fine...but getting close to something anyway....

Maybe i doont just understand.... but if its electonic emails....why wouldnt they have a gosh mailing list and it all go at same time... would that over load a server?
Anyway....i might on bottom of list anyway

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
No doubt. I don't know their system, but I do know Bama fans.

They were hit with questions, complaints, etc., with each release.

Think about it. Does Windows update everyone at once? Apples to Oranges... But the song remains the same

Who SWIDT

Top Bottom