| OT Started a Hat Company (Gameday's, etc..) Give me a Follow on Instagram, Pretty Please

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
i treid to find you to follow and cant find you....already shut down?
I'm back up now. Account should be there if you search oldsouthhatcompany. Thanks for taking the time to look.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Make sure you post the Insta link when its back up, too...

You plan on doing any flex fit style hats?
Hadn't planned on it, but I am willing to do whatever anyone would like. Especially my Alabama friends.

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
Can you do me a cap that makes me not look like a fat Elmer Fudd?

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Hadn't planned on it, but I am willing to do whatever anyone would like. Especially my Alabama friends.
I would def. be down for one of the Alabama ones as a flex fit.

12gage

Century Club
Reaction score
Terry going let u selll some on here?
That's a good question. He seems to be able to set things up like that fairly easily. The last time I looked at the Facebook page for this site there were close to 60,000 people that followed that page. I dont know the traffic here but I'd assume it's hitting several thousand per day.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
The last time I looked at the Facebook page for this site there were close to 60,000 people that followed that page
The last time I looked there were close to 70,000 unique viewers on this site this year (excluding members.) It's not large by any means...but it's about 16 million page views, over 18 million hits this year (not counting bots, etc) that are on the site without posting or registering.

Top Bottom