| FTBL 🏈 Spring Practice - 2019 : A few names are emerging as leaders

Reaction score
Losses to whom?
TenBears is unwilling to commit to those two losses at this time. That boy is a piece of work for sure. He tends to error on the downside in that he has never predicted Bama to go unbeaten since The Process came to the U of A.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
My sources indicate that Baby Tua and Baby Bear are going to unseat Big Tua for the QB job in the spring....

*My sources coming from the same place other "insiders" sources come from. :) *

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Over/under on how many different lineups we see along the offensive line this spring?

Wills, Neal, Leatherwood, and Lashley are the four names we'll hear at tackle, right?
But, Neal is a guy you can put with Brown, Ekiyor, Womack, and possibly Lashley as well for the guards.
Some have penciled in Owens at center. Ekiyor gets consideration there and there's suggestion of Wills getting a look as well. I've seen more than a few have good things to say about Dalcourt.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
My sources indicate that Baby Tua and Baby Bear are going to unseat Big Tua for the QB job in the spring....

*My sources coming from the same place other "insiders" sources come from. :) *
🐂 💩

Reaction score
Over/under on how many different lineups we see along the offensive line this spring?

Wills, Neal, Leatherwood, and Lashley are the four names we'll hear at tackle, right?
But, Neal is a guy you can put with Brown, Ekiyor, Womack, and possibly Lashley as well for the guards.
Some have penciled in Owens at center. Ekiyor gets consideration there and there's suggestion of Wills getting a look as well. I've seen more than a few have good things to say about Dalcourt.
Got to find a center out of all those folks this spring. I assume Lashley will give more effort than he did on that fake FG attempt. Ekiyor looks like he could drop a few pounds and not miss any of it.

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score

Neal or Quick.... ? :geek:

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
@OldPlayer , you get your email to attend the first scrimmage on the 30th? You going?

Reaction score

-- Middle linebacker Ale Kaho was not spotted with his unit. Joshua McMillon was lined up with the first group next to Dylan Moses.

-- Tight end Kedrick James was also not seen out there. He was suspended at the end of last season.

-- And AL.com previously reported linebacker Ben Davis would miss time and he too was not on the field Friday.

-- A number of players were back from injuries. Terrell Lewis looked sharp as the second in the outside linebackers line behind Anfernee Jennings. Chris Allen was also back after tearing his ACL like Lewis in August last year.

-- Cornerback Trevon Diggs was also back and running well after breaking his foot in October and missing the rest of the season. Freshman DB Jayln Armour-Davis was also back on the field after suffering a knee injury warming up for a game last season.

Reaction score

— Saban said outside linebacker Ben Davis (shin splints) and Shyheim Carter (hernia surgery) will probably be limited throughout the spring.

— Saban said linebacker Ale Kaho “has some issues he’s dealing with” and his status with the team is uncertain.

— Saban said the decision to practice Cameron Latu at tight end was a matter of experimenting. Saban also noted the lack of depth at tight end with the departures of Hale Hentges and Irv Smith Jr. as well as the four-game suspension.

— Saban endorsed Steve Sarkisian as the offensive coordinator, saying he is very well-organized.

EasyTider

Attention Whore
Bama Club
Reaction score
Someone mentioned Kaho dealing parents divorce/personal issues. Pretty disconcerting considering how much he’s been mentioned as the leading candidate to take over the open ILB position.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Someone mentioned Kaho dealing parents divorce/personal issues. Pretty disconcerting considering how much he’s been mentioned as the leading candidate to take over the open ILB position.
Parents divorce was last summer right? That was one of the reasons he left Washington.

Top Bottom