| FTBL "Since Nick Saban...2007, Bama has won seven conference games by at least fifty points. The SEC combined?

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I'm hoping it will be 8 next weekend!

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Tennessee is a bad football team, bad enough to be incapable of pressing its advantage over aubrun. It makes me hate tennessee even more. I don't see Pruitt surviving this season.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Pruitt's halftime adjustments in the last 5 games have equated to 14 points in total. The first two games it was 31 points.

It's not the defense he needs to be focused on.

rammerjammer

Gump 4ever
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
If Pruitt is cut loose, he is one I would like to have back on the sidelines calling the D.

Maybe Terry can elaborate on this, but I remember reading about Pruitt being almost savant like, when it comes to seeing personnel groupings and knowing what D to call. I remember reading somewhere that he was attributed with being the genius behind knowing signals etc, in 2010 when we should have smoked Auburns ass. I am not on the fire Golding bandwagon, and he has certainly earned the opportunity to stay......but Pruitt, If what I have heard/read to be true, would be worth making room for.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Saban always starts off comments about his opponent saying "we have great respect for...". I don't believe it's just coach talk. If my amateur lipreading is close to accurate, I've seen him apologize for late touchdowns at midfield following a game. If he had the mindset to humiliate his opponent like a Stoops or Meyer, that number would likely be twice that.

Based upon final scores, and box scores these would be potentials to add:

2011 Vandy and Ole Miss
2012 aubrun (42-0 at half and 49-0 with 9 minutes left in the third quarter and we called off the dogs). Only game I've left early - went to the strip.
2013 Kentucky and perhaps Tennessee
2016 Tennessee and Miss State
2019 Arkansas

RTR,

Tim

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
Who’s fault is it when the practice squad is scoring on the opponent?

Last edited:

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
You cant apologize truthfully....
When....
You put 2s n 3s in that want to play...and the opponents D has quit....
flat ass quit

Top Bottom