| OT Shannon Terry, founder of Rivals/ 247Sports: Back in the business with some great hires. On3sports

Rolltide24

Century Club
I have no idea what kind of cheese these folks pull down, but… am I the only one that never imagined following high schoolers through the path of choosing colleges would be big business? For the truly obsessed fans. I’ve never visited any of their sites or seen their tweets except the tweets posted her. But evidently thousands of eyes are glued to these media folks.

BamaFan334

Crimson Tide Club
I have no idea what kind of cheese these folks pull down, but… am I the only one that never imagined following high schoolers through the path of choosing colleges would be big business? For the truly obsessed fans. I’ve never visited any of their sites or seen their tweets except the tweets posted her. But evidently thousands of eyes are glued to these media folks.

Big time business. Not really sure if it's a sad indictment of society with that being a place people actually spend their hard earned money or the fact that so many people's lives revolve around complete stranger 14-18 year old high school kids.

TerryP

Ivory Club
I have no idea what kind of cheese these folks pull down, but… am I the only one that never imagined following high schoolers through the path of choosing colleges would be big business?
Does the name Forrest Davis ring a bell? He started his magazines in the mid-70's a several years before Kirk McNair started his 1-900 service with recruiting updates (to go along with his magazine.)

Rolltide24

Century Club
Never heard of the Forrest guy or the 900 service. But with $15MM a year in revenues from just the one company, evidently there are gobs of Americans that value following the back and forth of these kids picking schools more than the money in their pocket. lol I prefer my money!

Top Bottom