Recruiting Shannon Terry, founder of 247Sports (and Rivals) has two interesting picks on their "Crystal Balls."

TerryP

I do my own stunts but never intentionally.
ADMINISTRATION
I know I've said, countless times, I don't put a lot of faith in the CB system on 247. There's a number of reasons why but we'll leave that for another day.

That said, I do find it of particular interest when Terry puts one of his picks out. The latest his morning has Kayvon Thibodeaux to Bama. If you've been under a rock, or do pay much attention to recruiting, 247's composite rankings have him as the #1 player in the country, #1 WDE in the country, and #1 player out of California.

I'd love to see his Sanders pick come through as well.

Shannon Terry's Crystal Ball Predictions

I know I've said, countless times, I don't put a lot of faith in the CB system on 247. There's a number of reasons why but we'll leave that for another day.

That said, I do find it of particular interest when Terry puts one of his picks out. The latest his morning has Kayvon Thibodeaux to Bama. If you've been under a rock, or do pay much attention to recruiting, 247's composite rankings have him as the #1 player in the country, #1 WDE in the country, and #1 player out of California.

I'd love to see his Sanders pick come through as well.

Shannon Terry's Crystal Ball Predictions

I hate the word, but he has been "trending" to us for a couple of weeks now as I have watched his Crystal Ball percentage go up about every other day. Trey Sanders as well. I want to put some hope into that as I would like to get both guys, but like you said, it's not an exact science.