| FTBL SEC teams in general get their uniforms right. (Split from another thread

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I agree, LSU has killer uniforms. Helmets are awesome.

Tennessee, while I hate orange, their uniforms and helmets are pretty cool.

I'll get roasted, but I think Auburn has some of the best helmets in the country. Their uniforms looked better when Cadillac and Ronnie were there, but still a solid uniform.

Georgia's uniforms were solid until they went with the Kindergarten bubble numbers. Still, the red helmets look great.

Alabama is of course the tried and true test of time and always look good. i may even like our away uniforms more than our home ones.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
It's the dark that I don't care for most of the time. Now, ging back to Dodger blue the UK blue looks good. UT whites look sharp. (Give me one white helmet day.)

You're right though, only a few I just don't like.

BamaFisher

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
For some reason I’m a fan of the Ole Miss powder blues too. Just a different look altogether and harkens back to yesteryear.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
UCLA has a unique blue and the Texas dirty orange is also unique. Still the ducks can steal the show

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
@Brandon Van de Graaff what a slate of games this past weekend, right?

As I'm surfing around—literally with so many streamable games—this past Saturday I came across the UNC game; one I wanted to keep track of with Mack back. Their uniforms led me to move on. Never looked back.

The look? It's not great, but not horrid. It's the point their Carolina Blue for god's sake.

I do not like this.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
This is supposed to be about SEC teams. While I can appreciate TN‘s keeping it in the spirit and tradition, it is an ungodly garish orange that only belongs on a hunter. Generally the SEC teams uniforms are crisp and appealing but only one is iconic.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I don't care for that look/color. However, if I were flipping through channels I'd recognize the game as a UNC game immediately. A lot of my criticism on uniforms comes from that; the ability to recognize a team immediately versus having to stop, study the helmet, etc.

TideatMileHigh

Sideline Club
Reaction score
1. Bama
2. Ohio State
3. Florida
4. LSU
5. FSU
6. Penn State
7. Oklahoma
8. Note Dame
9. Ole Miss
10. UCLA

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
This looks like it belongs on a Pez dispenser.

Top Bottom