| FTBL 'SEC Shorts' picks the scariest Halloween costume imaginable this fall, dresses as South Carolina fan

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
So, my wife is a SCar fan by birth. And NC State due to her dad graduating from there. I did bring her to the light, but she still roots for the two losers. Poor thing. At least she has gotten past thinking they will actually be any good.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
I worked with several USCe grads in Charlotte. All were realist fans and knew they would never go 12-0, they had realistic expectations of usually 8-9 wins. They expected let downs every season. It was their mindset given history. But... they still, 10 years later, revel in beating us in Columbia in 2010. It is like a championship for them.

On a side note, I think that was the last SEC east team to beat us.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
South Carolina fans are the worst fans I have ever come across in college football. I have been to Jacksonville for Georgia-Florida, been to Knoxville, oxford, and even Auburn after the Kick 6. South Carolina have been the worst fans, maybe besides Notre Dame that I have ever come across. Notre Dame was atleast in the Natty and simply felt cocky, but South Carolina has no history to really fall on, so their anger and rudeness comes from a place I can't explain. Mind you, I'm talking about gameday fans, not your average South Cackilacki fan just walking around.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
interesting....usually when there are so little expectations.... the fan base is kind of just ...laid back...kind of the way vandy fans are...

getting USCe in conference never excited me.... I know about expanding footprint stuff...like at Missouri... Texas AnM.... but what did they bring.... not much...
And presently....having muschamp as HC doesnt offer much for them..( as it did Florida)...

But worse fans...wow.. Florida fans seem to get that notoriety... but for me it’s definately Tennessee fans....

Top Bottom