GAME THREAD SEC / NCAA GAMES OF THE WEEK - 9/8

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Gonna say UGA is #1 just because I think SCarolina is going to test them and they have the most to lose

Penn St may get beat by Pitt just because I think they are overrated based on that App St debacle

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Penn State vs Pitt

Franklin could be a lot older after this one as well.
Hope you're right. I was pulling so hard for Appalachian State, I actually looked up what channel the Big Ten Network was on and actually turned it on. Something I've never done before.

Dont know....but will be interesting to see Clemson get a test...believe thats a Saturday night game....will be fun to get back to rv from our game to get most of it...
And see UGA get a test...
But they wont....
Just dont know about clemson though....

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Dont know....but will be interesting to see Clemson get a test...believe thats a Saturday night game....will be fun to get back to rv from our game to get most of it...
But they wont....
I wanted to see the Georgia/USC game on CBS too but ESPN 2 has us at the same time. Oh well.

But they wont....
I wanted to see the Georgia/USC game on CBS too but ESPN 2 has us at the same time. Oh well.
Rather see that than clemson and AnM?.....toss up maybe....
Already been informed by ms50+ if it bone scorching hot.....we may be headed to RV ( and air conditioning + ribs+budlight) near half time....lol

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Texas A&M did not look good to me. I think Clemson destroys them. I have been high on South Carolina since last year, and I think they are in prime position to beat the Dawgs this year. in Columbia, Georgia breaking in a new defense full of fresh guys, and they are also working in some new skill guys on offense. Just a good opportunity for South Carolina and Muschamp.

Top Bottom