.GAME THREAD SEC / NCAA GAMES OF THE WEEK - 9/8

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Reaction score
Gonna say UGA is #1 just because I think SCarolina is going to test them and they have the most to lose

Penn St may get beat by Pitt just because I think they are overrated based on that App St debacle

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Reaction score
Penn State vs Pitt

Franklin could be a lot older after this one as well.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Reaction score
Penn State vs Pitt

Franklin could be a lot older after this one as well.
Hope you're right. I was pulling so hard for Appalachian State, I actually looked up what channel the Big Ten Network was on and actually turned it on. Something I've never done before.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Reaction score
Hope you're right. I was pulling so hard for Appalachian State, I actually looked up what channel the Big Ten Network was on and actually turned it on. Something I've never done before.

I thought they had them 3 or 4 times coming down the stretch myself.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
HARRY'S
Reaction score
i woulds say UGA and Clem. has the most!

Reaction score
Dont know....but will be interesting to see Clemson get a test...believe thats a Saturday night game....will be fun to get back to rv from our game to get most of it...
And see UGA get a test...
But they wont....
Just dont know about clemson though....

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Reaction score
Dont know....but will be interesting to see Clemson get a test...believe thats a Saturday night game....will be fun to get back to rv from our game to get most of it...
But they wont....
I wanted to see the Georgia/USC game on CBS too but ESPN 2 has us at the same time. Oh well.

Reaction score
But they wont....
I wanted to see the Georgia/USC game on CBS too but ESPN 2 has us at the same time. Oh well.
Rather see that than clemson and AnM?.....toss up maybe....
Already been informed by ms50+ if it bone scorching hot.....we may be headed to RV ( and air conditioning + ribs+budlight) near half time....lol

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Reaction score
Texas A&M did not look good to me. I think Clemson destroys them. I have been high on South Carolina since last year, and I think they are in prime position to beat the Dawgs this year. in Columbia, Georgia breaking in a new defense full of fresh guys, and they are also working in some new skill guys on offense. Just a good opportunity for South Carolina and Muschamp.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Reaction score
Penn State is probably the easy choice but SCAR might be able to catch UGA just right. That could be a game where the last possession determines it.

Top Bottom