| OT Scene: You are on your way to season opener for Bama football and this happens. What is your reaction?

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Hell, look at how cities are dealing with federal agents protecting federal buildings. That much tells you to stay clear. In other words, flee don't fight.

bamaledge

Vigilate, et audax
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I get what you’re saying and I have a concealed weapons license and have even pulled my weapon on a person for kicking my car. I called the cops and “detained “ the sumbitch. He went to jail. I am thinking of getting the insurance from nra. I hope I never have to actually shoot a person but fuck with my family and I would do it in a heartbeat and not lose any sleep over it!
I was talking to a black friend the other day over some capt. Morgan private stock and he said him, his family and most of his friends Are appalled by the black lives matter movement. Well, he is a black cop and a damn smart person . I met him while I worked for a company in charge of the security for A LAW school he was attending. We hit it off because his extended family is from Selma and I’m from Abbeville. Up here in the frozen wasteland of Meatchicken. Although it’s freakin hot right now.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
They keep saying what they want. The complete overthrow of the system. Do some digging and reading. BLM has taken in serious money but it goes to ACTBLUE a Democrat super pac. The dems are in lock step with marxists. This isn’t going to get better. If Trump wins the riots will be epic. If Biden wins they will choke the life out of the country and the people.

planomateo

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Reportedly there are many liberals leaving the democratic party, as it's going in a direction...

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
I want to believe that but I don't trust it. Just make sure you vote. What person would want the destruction of our beautiful cities or monuments of history. The Alamo is a monument for Texans and Hispanics. .One side won and the other side made it a memorial.

Top Bottom