| FTBL Say Something Nice About Alabama (the state)

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Just like Ark. with Coach Bryant being born in that state!! Well here to our state!! Me I was born in this state!! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Scholarship Club
Everything. What's not to like?

The Pinhoti Trail, from Weogufka to Indian Mountain.
Talladega National Forest.
Smith Lake. Logan Martin. Lake Martin. Wilson and Guntersville.
Sipsey Wilderness.
Sand Mountain, Valley Head and Mentone.
Tensaw Delta.
The Coosa, Tallapoosa, Alabama, Cahaba, Tombigbee, Tennessee and, of course, the Pea.
The white man, the boll weevil, the fire ant, the coyote and the armadillo - all the latecomers - we find our place.

Kirk Van de Graaff

Gravity Checker
Scholarship Club
My Birthplace, From the beaches to the Shoals, Family and GREAT friends there, My small town of Hamilton. The Sign as you go in to the state, Welcome to Alabama the Beautiful. Harper Lee, Hank Williams to Hank Aaron. Appalachian Foothills. And My favorite Baseball Player of all time Ozzie Smith. Bear Bryant, Nick Saban. Kenny "The Snake" Stabler. I could go on and on.

tider79

Sideline Club
Unfortunately I was not born in Bama but my earliest childhood memories are of Bon Aire Alabama. Have moved many places for short amounts of time but came back 20 plus years ago to spend the rest of my years here. I will be buried here in this great state and am proud to tell folks I live here. Is Alabama perfect? no of course not, but no place is. I cant even think of living anywhere else. ROLL TIDE everybody!

BamaFan334

Scholarship Club
I have Alabama to thank for giving me a chance to live out a lifelong dream to attend a big time SEC school. When the chips were down I was given a chance by the best University in the world, and I took full advantage. Wouldn't be where I am today without the University of Alabama! I get to say Roll Tide and have made good friends with some native Alabamians.

Top Bottom