TideatMileHigh

Sideline Club
Reaction score
MSU: Hey ole siss we gonna get us one dem dur west coast boyz too Hail state

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I bet that would piss off the Young family. Wasn't he close to Sarkesian like Tua?

This is what I hate about the early signing period. Get these kids to sign and then coaches bolt and they're left think whatever. Yeah yeah, I get it, commit to a school, not a coach, BUTwhat if that was the offense you signed up to play for, not the new guy's?

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Mike Leach to Mississippi State?

Bama Club
Reaction score
It sounds like Sark is not in the A group for this job.

Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I would think so. JMO Jake is a really good college QB but I don't believe he will ever become a starting QB in the NFL. Now he could make some money like AJ being a backup and there is nothing bad about collecting a million per year wear New Era baseball hats. Beside AJ needs to save his energy for when he gets home...…..can you fell me

ElephantStomp

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
I would love to see Brady at UA. I thought I read today somebody was interested in him for a NFL position, but I’m not 100% sure. Read today that it was expected that Moore was staying in Dallas, but you know how the media can be with their stories and shit

bamachine

Master Debater
Century Club
Reaction score
I like the Brady idea just to fuck with LSU some more.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I was being hyperbolic but he was a much better college QB than Fromm... I can't compare their NFL careers, though, considering Fromm isn't in the NFL. I mean Winston just threw for like 5,000 yards and 30 TD this season, his fault (in the NFL) has always been turnovers. I heard someone the other day make the comment that he has the unbelievable ability to keep both teams in the game.

My point, though, was that you can't compare Fromm to Winston as an example of how he is "better" (or going to be better) than Winston in the NFL because we've never seen Fromm in that environment. At the college level, Fromm was nowhere near the QB Winston was, though.

ElephantStomp

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
First QB ever to throw 30 TDs and 30 ints that’s something. I just don’t think he’s a good NFL QB at all and if he can start then I think even with the issues Fromm might have he can at least throw 30 and 30 with receivers like what Winston throws to.

I do think Fromm’s footwork will have to improve though at the next level.

Somebody has given him bad advice however to say he should bypass his senior year

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Seems like the thread has been hijacked. Whats the latest on MSU and Sark?

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
@mando, nothing. If you've looked around I'm sure you've noticed that there's only one person saying it's a done deal (tweet posted in this thread) and nary a soul or outlet has picked up that story.

Word running around has MSU scrambling for cash...see the Leach comment earlier.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
There was a similar situation with West Virginia last year. When they were interviewing folks, some weirdo on a blog was posting things up daily about "XXXX is going to be named head coach" and it would change every few days. It finally got to the point where it looked like Neal Brown was the guy. He put out on Twitter as "breaking news" that Neal Brown had informed the team in a team meeting that he was taking the job. I happened to be literally standing with with Troy's starting center at the time when I saw it retweeted. It just so happened that Brown did end up being the one that took the job, like two weeks later, but I get the feeling whoever this person was was getting all his info from some message board somewhere and pretending like he had actual sources. I would imagine that's what this kid is doing, too.

Top Bottom