Ivory Club
Reaction score
...just over the last 48hiurs or so.

One to watch.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Corndogs seem to think that WR Brian Thomas Jr is headed this way too!!

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score

Take a look at Shea Dixon and Billy Embody, both Tigah 247 recruiting guys, and their CBs. At the bottom, one of our guys, Hank South with the CB. Check out the dates as well. It's happening!!!

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
One of LSU's best recruiters is Raymond, right? He's not only that but one, if not the, best coach(s) on that staff. He's been Ryan's recruiter. You guys might remember Kevin Faulk. He's around his high school as well as some of his family. A strong LSU connection, maybe the first to offer.

@UAgrad93 mentions Thomas. If both of those fall Bama's way? The "meltdown thread" tweets take another level.

Ryan came out of the blue to me. I wonder how many are in the "told you so" with Ryan if this falls Bama's way? @JoseyWalesTheOutlaw you're over in their land occasionally. What are saying?

Kev...

So, Bama is still "in it" with Maason Smith. IF that fell Bama's way? Oh geez.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
To be honest, probably not the true technique of tackling. They changed the HS rules a few years ago when it comes to practice time and how much can be full contact and full gear. Colleges do more hitting in practice than HS now.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Hopefully a special day. CNS will turn 69. He’s impressive at this age. No way in heck I’m working past 60.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
A month or two ago that was the general feeling; if he didn't end up on the Bayou he'd end up in Athens. That's changed since then and from what I understand if he had to make a choice today it would be between LSU and Bama. He's still considered a 'lean' to LSU but like I said this one isn't over. Bama is recruiting him heavily, as in they consider him to be one of their top priorities, and most importantly he's paying attention to what the Bama staff is pitching.

I'm not saying he's Bama bound. I don't know that Ryan is ... although the winds are a blowin' Bama's way.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
So is he being look at, at Bama?

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
His role in recruiting is interesting. I'm not sure how he "fits, other than doing his job.

Just glanced over at 247 and that's changed more to Bama.

I don't know. No one I do does either.

If Sonny Shipp changes his call I'd say that's a sign...

Top Bottom