| OT Sad news out of Tuscaloosa tonight...

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Was that a requirement to attend the tournament? I don't recall. Considering how many away games he attended this season alone I'd think it wasn't as recent as you may believe. I've nothing to back that up.

On a related note there are a few iconic fans that come to mind today; some good, some bad. The twins. The "Tide" guys. We're in a different age but I have to say he ranks up there. He's the "Shorty" Price of basketball at Bama?

Shorty was an entertaining drunk. I wouldn't put Fluff into that category.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Shit ESPN article intimates that Indiana dept of health is concerned that “people “ could have been exposed by folks traveling from Alabama. No mention that the vector could be the exact opposite. Just assume it came from the disease ridden dirty south. Shit journalism.

Not just ESPN, sadly. AP, Indy Star, and a few blue checks have all used his death to push their COVID agendas. The AP called his father today to try and get a statement on it. The Indy Star article was also sent out under a Tide Sports headline (I guess they are sister papers). That's about the 4th really shitty Tide Sports endorsed article that they've sent out in the last 2 weeks. Just a week ago, the sent out a "3 Things to Know" about Alex Reese article, and made sure to include his public intox arrest as a one of the 3 important things to know. Just a trash outfit.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Shorty was an entertaining drunk. I wouldn't put Fluff into that category.
You drink six, 24 oz Budweiser's in a baseball game and tell me you wouldn't be an "entertaining drunk." He's about like me in that regard...just having a good time. But, I got to say, Luke was entertaining when he was drunk.

I never met Shorty so I don't know if he was a "drunkard." Luke, he liked to drink.

OldPlayer

Bama Club
You drink six, 24 oz Budweiser's in a baseball game and tell me you wouldn't be an "entertaining drunk." He's about like me in that regard...just having a good time. But, I got to say, Luke was entertaining when he was drunk.

I never met Shorty so I don't know if he was a "drunkard." Luke, he liked to drink.

Every week there were bets on when Shorty would throw up. It was a guarantee, just not sure when.

Tidestalker

Crimson Tide Club
Dang man - RIP to this young man. What a cool kid

Unfortunate that his death must be marred by a political debate. But this is the world we live in

Dude got to see his beloved Tide do big things this year, the Cecil Hurt story highlighted some of that which is awesome.

mando

Sideline Club

Unfortunate that his death must be marred by a political debate. But this is the world we live in

Dude got to see his beloved Tide do big things this year, the Cecil Hurt story highlighted some of that which is awesome.
Yep politics and party/media agendas ruin everything. Same thing happening with the voter law in Georgia in my opinion.

RIP Luke....

TerryP

Ivory Club
Every week there were bets on when Shorty would throw up. It was a guarantee, just not sure when.

I've heard the stories and read about him several times but it wasn't until tonight I had a question pop up...anyone know what he drank? Besides liquor, specifically brand name.

When Luke popped on the scene (aka when I noticed him) three years ago there were a few of my friends that ran into him on occasion. I can say he was a drinker. That's coming from someone who likes to drink, ya know?

I ran across a guy on Twitter two, maybe three years ago, who is a Bama fan practicing law out west. I followed his comments for awhile and long enough to recognize who he is around the 'net. He was a total dick about all of this specifically calling out Passick.

I don't follow him anymore. Quite frankly, even with his "political commentary," there wasn't a lot of intrigue there. I saw him tagged the other day from a few and in general it was comments along the line of "there's someone who hasn't had, but needs his ass kicked." And that was one of the more tame comments. Whether this has any bearing or not I don't know. He doesn't lean left. He is left And, he took Luke's death as an opportunity to talk shit...just to make his own waves, ya know?

I think his username is @twesq Passick is easy to find.

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
I've heard the stories and read about him several times but it wasn't until tonight I had a question pop up...anyone know what he drank? Besides liquor, specifically brand name.

When Luke popped on the scene (aka when I noticed him) three years ago there were a few of my friends that ran into him on occasion. I can say he was a drinker. That's coming from someone who likes to drink, ya know?

I ran across a guy on Twitter two, maybe three years ago, who is a Bama fan practicing law out west. I followed his comments for awhile and long enough to recognize who he is around the 'net. He was a total dick about all of this specifically calling out Passick.

I don't follow him anymore. Quite frankly, even with his "political commentary," there wasn't a lot of intrigue there. I saw him tagged the other day from a few and in general it was comments along the line of "there's someone who hasn't had, but needs his ass kicked." And that was one of the more tame comments. Whether this has any bearing or not I don't know. He doesn't lean left. He is left And, he took Luke's death as an opportunity to talk shit...just to make his own waves, ya know?

I think his username is @twesq Passick is easy to find.
You talking about the guy that was going off about covid and Luke's diabetes, not masked, etc?

If so, that's one of the main reasons I posted what I did about chinavirus being fake

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
From Rick Karle's facebook page:
1617638877825.png1617638903989.png

It was a beautiful gesture over the weekend by the Alabama gymnasts and head coach Dana Duckworth, but what Easter and all, it may not have received the attention it deserves.

Bama basketball super fan Luke Ratliff passed away Friday night, sending tears and shock through the Southeastern Conference.
On Saturday, the Bama gymnasts competed in the NCAA Regionals at Coleman Coliseum, the facility that meant so much to Luke.

Before taking to the mat, the UA gymnasts placed flowers, a shaker and a poster on Luke's seat, just feet from where they competed.

Coach Duckworth and the GymTide had a fabulous night and advanced to the NCAA Championship round while the spirit of Luke filled their hearts.

The GymTide dedicated their performance to Luke, and now look to win a national championship in his honor.

The GymTide's gesture was not widely publicized, but I believe it was classy, heartfelt and genuine.

And I know that Luke's family and the Alabama family appreciates it.

Pictures courtesy
University of Alabama Athletics

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
From Rick Karle's facebook page:
View attachment 17337View attachment 17338

It was a beautiful gesture over the weekend by the Alabama gymnasts and head coach Dana Duckworth, but what Easter and all, it may not have received the attention it deserves.

Bama basketball super fan Luke Ratliff passed away Friday night, sending tears and shock through the Southeastern Conference.
On Saturday, the Bama gymnasts competed in the NCAA Regionals at Coleman Coliseum, the facility that meant so much to Luke.

Before taking to the mat, the UA gymnasts placed flowers, a shaker and a poster on Luke's seat, just feet from where they competed.

Coach Duckworth and the GymTide had a fabulous night and advanced to the NCAA Championship round while the spirit of Luke filled their hearts.

The GymTide dedicated their performance to Luke, and now look to win a national championship in his honor.

The GymTide's gesture was not widely publicized, but I believe it was classy, heartfelt and genuine.

And I know that Luke's family and the Alabama family appreciates it.

Pictures courtesy
University of Alabama Athletics
Ugh, I find myself welling up a little.

Stupid pollen...

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Here's an article with some quotes from his Mom...

Ugh, doctors are STILL refusing hydroxychloriquine treatment?

I don't understand.

Despite already having a 99% success rate (better than seasonal flu, mind you), they're still refusing to treat it properly, and Trump has been out of office for months now. So at this point, it's beyond partisan politics as to why they're still refusing to CURE this thing.

Why?

Big Pharma.

Big Pharma won't make ANYTHING off of a 50-year-old drug that costs pennies per pill.

So, they use precious people's lives like Fluff's as a way to pedal fear for a vaccine that so far has a higher dosage-to-mortality rate than the "disease" has infection-to-mortality rate. Notice even a LOCAL rag like this one is pushing the vaccine through fear. "Precious Fluff DID NOT GET MUH VACK-SEEN!"

EVIL people pulling the levers of power on this planet.

I've said for years that the Pharma industry isn't into creating cures.

They're into creating CUSTOMERS.

But, Jesus DID say that pestilence (infectious contagions) would be prevalent in the last days. He just didn't specify that they'd be man-made. :mad: