| FTBL Saban's coaching record versus Tennessee now sits at 16-1.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
After that 2007 win over UT and knowing what Bama had on its hands with Saban I never would have dreamed, much less been talked in to, he'd have won 14 straight over the Vols. It still leaves me shaking my head a little in spite of knowing the turmoil that's plagued that program.

What I find funny, is that one loss came while he was at LSU and one of the wins came in the same season: spoiling UT's hopes for their post-season with their loss to the Tigers in the SECCG.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
just turn clock back to late 90s ..... early 2000s.... if there was going to be such a streak....who would have thought it would be bama.... UT had it.....look promising for a long long term....
Should we give Kiffin some credit...bailing on UT after one season and throwing their coaching staffs in turmoil...
this has been so awesome

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
I would never expected it but you guys know my disdain for the Viles so I am just going to simply enjoy it. Only way this could get better is for Saban to keep the streak going against the Viles, get a few more NC's and run equivalent streak off against the Barn.

Top Bottom