| FTBL Saban extended through 2028

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
I think Kirby gets two more seasons before they turn on him. He had the trophy ripped from him once and has the pieces this year while other contenders break in new quarterbacks. If not this year, they'll be asking when.

I'd love to see it... I just sorta feel he's going to fall his way into a championship at some point with all that talent.

JoseyWalesTheOutlaw

Crimson Tide Club
I'd love to see it... I just sorta feel he's going to fall his way into a championship at some point with all that talent.
I believe he will win a NC as well BUT I am not sure Kirby can handle the pressure of managing the egos of those players he recruited. There is something in the water system in Georgia that makes the recruits difficult to manage both before and after signing day. Bama has signed their share of those pricks as well.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club

i dont know....
It takes talent plus something special....

A Cam...Burrow...CLemson QB...plus breaks....thinking back on CF playoff teams...
All teams had talent to burn...especially like Oklahoma....
But to survive the 2 games.......
May take-a bit more...something special...
I dont think UGA will get there...might...but do they really have something special...

mando

Sideline Club
Those were some pretty dark days.... Timing had to be perfect and Mal was the right person at the right time to bring Saban to T-Town. Oh how I dread when Saban retires but here is hoping when that time comes Bama leadership is better equipped to make that transition but it will not be easy.

Until then I am just going to try and sit back and enjoy Bama football under Saban's leadership.

OldPlayer

Bama Club
Those were some pretty dark days.... Timing had to be perfect and Mal was the right person at the right time to bring Saban to T-Town. Oh how I dread when Saban retires but here is hoping when that time comes Bama leadership is better equipped to make that transition but it will not be easy.

Until then I am just going to try and sit back and enjoy Bama football under Saban's leadership.
Unlike BS (before Saban), there will be a line around the block to coach at Alabama. The next coach won’t make Saban money, but Alabama will have the resources to pick who they want, not who they can get.

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
You want to know when Saban’s going to retire? When he can’t be hands on and coach like this anymore. He ain’t going up to a tower at that point. He’s hanging up the hat and calling it a career. Good news is, looks like the new hip is holding up and he’s still got a lot left in him…

mando

Sideline Club
You want to know when Saban’s going to retire? When he can’t be hands on and coach like this anymore. He ain’t going up to a tower at that point. He’s hanging up the hat and calling it a career. Good news is, looks like the new hip is holding up and he’s still got a lot left in him…

We will just install a bionic hip, knees, shoulders etc... Keep him going for 20 more years :).

Top Bottom