| RECRUIT "ROLL WITH US OR GET ROLLED OVER" -- Tide surging up the class rankings

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
There's a good chance his players won't be back on campus by the 1st which would mean UT would get a leg up. I can't take it as far as some of the Vol fans seemingly have, but it's my opinion this is more about OU being prepared than it is the return is "ridiculous."

bamafan9201

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
Anyone else notice that once he committed to us his rankings dropped 3 spots in Rivals? How did he drop 3 spots? How could they possibly be evaluating talent right now? Recruiting sites are a crock of shit..at this point I just enjoy the signing day fun and seeing people commit and don't worry about the verbals here and there. A lot will change, and the sites will paint their own pictures whether objective or not.

12gage

Century Club
Reaction score

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Back where we belong and expect under the GOAT. What is the total # we can take this year?

I would also be curious if the season is impacted by Covid does that add a new wrinkle to roster management that you normally do not have to deal with? Could it be the NCAA increases the # of scholarships a school can carry for a year or two to help with this?

Top Bottom