| RECRUIT "ROLL WITH US OR GET ROLLED OVER" -- Tide surging up the class rankings

TerryP

Ivory Club
No I just realized how awful this class has been so far while Pruitt is kicking Saban's ass all over the country. It literally dropped my jaw.
Right at 65% of his class are three stars; 19 committed. He's not kicking anyone's ass though he's pulled a few early verbals.

How many in last years class were committed to other schools before signing with Bama? OU's and Auburn's top targets to name two ...

Relax take a look at the calendar.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Relax take a look at the calendar.

By this point Saban usually has 10-15 guys committed. Its being silly to suggest he isnt unbelievably behind right now.

Right at 65% of his class are three stars; 19 committed. He's not kicking anyone's ass though he's pulled a few early verbals.

How many in last years class were committed to other schools before signing with Bama? OU's and Auburn's top targets to name two ...

I guess if you wanna ignore the six four stars and one five star Pruitt has already pulled as a part of the No. 2 ranked class currently... He's pretty much kicking everyone's asses right now.

TerryP

Ivory Club
By this point Saban usually has 10-15 guys committed. Its being silly to suggest he isnt unbelievably behind right now.

I guess if you wanna ignore the six four stars and one five star Pruitt has already pulled as a part of the No. 2 ranked class currently... He's pretty much kicking everyone's asses right now.
I was looking at 247's composite after their latest and it reflects differently: two 5's, five 4's. Still. It's a numbers thing that puts that class at #2 and far too early to say their kicking anyones ass.

Bama Club
I was looking at 247's composite after their latest and it reflects differently: two 5's, five 4's. Still. It's a numbers thing that puts that class at #2 and far too early to say their kicking anyones ass.

I totally agree when it's all said and done we will be where we always are in the top 3 and TN will be lucky to be in the top 10.

mando

Sideline Club
The worse Saban has done in recruiting was his first year when he only had a few weeks to recruit. After that his second worse recruiting year was the first year of the early commitment change. I think we finished maybe 5th or something like that. He was way behind and did not anticipate so many kids committing early I guess. Anyway not sure why he doesn't have more commitments this year but in the end Saban will figure it out. History shows this time after time. He taught a lot of the coaches in the SEC how to recruit so of course it is more challenging for sure but he is and as far as I can see will continue to be the man to beat on and off the field.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
There is zero concern from anyone on 247 or Rivals about our numbers. We lost a lot with this virus since visits had to be canceled and we had a ton planned. Alabama will be Top 3.

Korey Foreman decommitting from Clemson is way bigger news. That being said, I had no clue Clemson had a zero visit policy once a prospect commits. I remember folks grilling Paul Johnson over that at Tech.

Tidestalker

Crimson Tide Club
This is silly season in recruiting... We've never seen anything like this without the potential for visits, and really no expectation of when they will be possible again. As always - No concerns until it gets closer to NSD.

In regards to Brooks, he is a big smooth looking athlete! Between he and Hall, those are 2 impressive looking specimens. Bryce Young will have some big time targets down the road... RTR!

Destiny's Child

It's Rolling Baby
Century Club
Lol.. I know there is little to talk about but this is funny. Saban will always recruit because truth always sells to people who have been lied to their whole life.
Many of these kids grew up with people telling them how great they are.. some believe it others know that they have more to give and love the work.. it is the second one that we want and that is the one who understands and respects what Saban is selling. We want lions not sheep pretending to be lions.
Secondly, we normally do a lot of offers and getting commitments during the summer camps which obviously has changed our plan some.
The lions will still find their way home to the rest of the pride..don’t stress too much in May.