| RECRUIT "ROLL WITH US OR GET ROLLED OVER" -- Tide surging up the class rankings

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
So Saban finally decided to start recruiting or something? Maybe this will help that No. 50 ranked class...

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I like that message. Welcome aboard!

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
Some sell playing time ( see Tennessee)...nick sells Bama.....

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
By this point Saban usually has 10-15 guys committed. Its being silly to suggest he isnt unbelievably behind right now.

I guess if you wanna ignore the six four stars and one five star Pruitt has already pulled as a part of the No. 2 ranked class currently... He's pretty much kicking everyone's asses right now.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Sidenote, I'd much rather be arguing with all of you over this stuff than politics no matter how wrong you guys are lol

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I was looking at 247's composite after their latest and it reflects differently: two 5's, five 4's. Still. It's a numbers thing that puts that class at #2 and far too early to say their kicking anyones ass.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Sky is falling, Saban can't recruit. Bama is finished. Lets move on :)...

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
The worse Saban has done in recruiting was his first year when he only had a few weeks to recruit. After that his second worse recruiting year was the first year of the early commitment change. I think we finished maybe 5th or something like that. He was way behind and did not anticipate so many kids committing early I guess. Anyway not sure why he doesn't have more commitments this year but in the end Saban will figure it out. History shows this time after time. He taught a lot of the coaches in the SEC how to recruit so of course it is more challenging for sure but he is and as far as I can see will continue to be the man to beat on and off the field.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
There is zero concern from anyone on 247 or Rivals about our numbers. We lost a lot with this virus since visits had to be canceled and we had a ton planned. Alabama will be Top 3.

Korey Foreman decommitting from Clemson is way bigger news. That being said, I had no clue Clemson had a zero visit policy once a prospect commits. I remember folks grilling Paul Johnson over that at Tech.

Tidestalker

Bama Club
Reaction score
This is silly season in recruiting... We've never seen anything like this without the potential for visits, and really no expectation of when they will be possible again. As always - No concerns until it gets closer to NSD.

In regards to Brooks, he is a big smooth looking athlete! Between he and Hall, those are 2 impressive looking specimens. Bryce Young will have some big time targets down the road... RTR!

Destiny's Child

It's Rolling Baby
Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Lol.. I know there is little to talk about but this is funny. Saban will always recruit because truth always sells to people who have been lied to their whole life.
Many of these kids grew up with people telling them how great they are.. some believe it others know that they have more to give and love the work.. it is the second one that we want and that is the one who understands and respects what Saban is selling. We want lions not sheep pretending to be lions.
Secondly, we normally do a lot of offers and getting commitments during the summer camps which obviously has changed our plan some.
The lions will still find their way home to the rest of the pride..don’t stress too much in May.

Top Bottom