Football Reuben Foster arrested in Tuscaloosa for possession of marijuana...

https://www.tidesports.com/reuben-foster-arrested/

Former Alabama All-American and Butkus Award winner and current San Francisco 49er Reuben Foster was arrested in Tuscaloosa on Friday.

Foster, a first-round selection of the 49ers, was arrested and charged with possession of marijuana. His bail has been set at $2,500.

Foster was a standout two-year starter at middle linebacker at Alabama during his career (2013-16). He was drafted with the 31st pick of the first round of the 2016 NFL Draft.

He played in 10 games for San Francisco in 2017, recording 72 tackles. He was named the NFL Rookie of the Month in November.

During his senior season at Alabama in 2016, he was named the Butkus Award winner.

Last edited by a moderator:

planomateo

'cause small minds can't see past Uranus...
ADMINISTRATION
HARRY'S
A buddy of mine's daughter is getting married this year in SoCal. They are going to have a bar and a pot bar at the wedding. Some of the smokers don't drink, and some of the drinkers don't smoke.

NFL's policy is gonna change at some point...

1515848421464.png

It is going to change...as America changed....back then with prohibition (a movement by the "progressives " to cure social ills by banning alcohol) .....
Another generation or 2 of leaders.... then government control and taxed...

Well, it is where he's from. Perhaps he forgot that minor detail?
I forgot that point. Of course the NFL doesn't care one way or the other because they are afraid of a public outcry if they aren't "tough on drugs". Maybe they will reconsider now that everyone seems to be more interested in who stands and sings the loudest when the anthem plays.

Idiot! He was already a questionable pick because of things like this. People can try to minimize this all they want and say it shouldn't be illegal, etc., but at the end of the day, it is still illegal and against NFL rules. He broke the law and NFL rules. He made himself and his team look bad.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
...and the best wedding guests are those who do both? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tried it all when I was young, just an observation IMO anything taken to extreme is bad for you. I just didn't like it. Make it legal. Don't think having it illegal stops anyone from smoking it. It just wastes valuable police work on a nothing burger. If a drunk driver gets caught they have to pay the price. If Doped on Marijuana usually you can't drive fast enough to get a ticket.

TerryP

I do my own stunts but never intentionally.
ADMINISTRATION
Tried it all when I was young, just an observation IMO anything taken to extreme is bad for you. I just didn't like it. Make it legal. Don't think having it illegal stops anyone from smoking it. It just wastes valuable police work on a nothing burger. If a drunk driver gets caught they have to pay the price. If Doped on Marijuana usually you can't drive fast enough to get a ticket.
It's easy enough in my book.

Dear to whomever it may concern,​
Stay the hell out of my life. That includes my bedroom and home, finances, and whatever else I decide is none of your business.​
In return, I'll do the same with others.​
All that said, I do think there's reasonable suspicion that when police hear/see Reuben they've got an extra eye on him. He created that aura--he's dealing with the spotlight now.