| MBB/WBB Reports: James Rojas has a torn ACL

Rolltide24

Century Club
If you’re supposed to keep it under wraps, keep it under wraps. Dude tried to scoop the news while “keeping it under wraps”. Looks like a fool… Someone replied to him and asked if Rojas died. LOL That’s an appropriate response to a post with someone’s photo alongside prayer hands. Hard to interpret the prayer hands sometimes.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Hard to interpret the prayer hands sometimes.
@Brandon Van de Graaff got the dig I threw at Drew. @Justneedme81 Drew has a bit of a rep. I don't know him. I only see what's happening around him.

On a different note:

Reports out of the workouts (camp obs) leave me shaking my head a bit. Like a good 'threesome' in the NBA there's some combinations being worked with that teams are going to have a hard time handling. Q, Ellis, and Davison seem to have some great chemistry.

Justneedme81

Sideline Club
@Brandon Van de Graaff got the dig I threw at Drew. @Justneedme81 Drew has a bit of a rep. I don't know him. I only see what's happening around him.

On a different note:

Reports out of the workouts (camp obs) leave me shaking my head a bit. Like a good 'threesome' in the NBA there's some combinations being worked with that teams are going to have a hard time handling. Q, Ellis, and Davison seem to have some great chemistry.
I know Drew personally. That's why I spoke up...

Top Bottom