| FTBL Raise your hand if your team has taken an L from @CoachMackBrown

TerryP

Ivory Club
Saban's would look similar. But it would include way more games that meant something in the national championship picture.
That would be interesting to see. There's what? A five or six year difference in their careers? Having looked at the two coaches careers the thing that separates early careers is win totals. I still wonder how Mack got the UNC job (based on his record at Tulane: .500 was his best season.) It's not a shock to consider why Michigan State came after Saban after his year at Toledo.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
I did Saban's earlier from Wikipedia but deleted it. He has I think 80 teams on his.

Crum was a bad recruiter and Mack was seen as a better one (which he is, just a mediocre coach overall though). He sold them on winning the State and did so.

OldPlayer

Bama Club
It would be better if they made a bubble chart with the size of the teams bigger/smaller based on how many wins. As @mando said, any coach with longevity will have a bunch of logos. But if you beat a team consistently, that's impressive.

TerryP

Ivory Club
Hmmm...I don't see the BAMA 'A' on there. I also don't see that logo of the School from West Ga. Mack might not a favorable opinion of the State of Alabama when it comes to CFB.

ROLL TIDE!
I'd be interested to see how many were at Texas vs UNC. And, more importantly, what the team did that season.

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
At UNC he played Auburn in 1988 and Alabama in 1993 (bowl). Also played Taxes in 1994 in the bowl. He lost all three of those.

At Texas he played UNC in 2002 and won. He does have a win against Saban in the 2003 Cotton Bowl while he was at LSU. That was evened up in 2009 with the Texas vs Bama NC Game.

I appears Bama may be the only team he has played multiple times without a win.