HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Sorry I didn't see the other post about this. Merge it please

rocknthefreeworld

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Ohio State reportedly has two starters on the D Line who tested positive in the last week, meaning they can't play. One, Tommy Togiai, is considered a HUGE loss. Tyreke Smith is the other and is considered easier to replace (they have a 1a and 1b at the position from what I can tell). How many might also be out due to contact tracing rules is tough to say.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Our party line had a neighbor divorcee that taught me sex when I was a young boy. It was the precursor to 900 service. Whoo glad we have hard drives instead of floppies.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I spent a good bit of time at my maternal grandmothers house as a teen. She lived on top of the mountain just past Guntersville going north on 431. My Aunt lived at the foot of the mountain and they were both on the same line with a couple more seniors. I never listened in but my relatives would depending on the ring pattern. Funny trip down memory lane.

Rolltide24

Verified Member
Century Club
Reaction score
Dang, I never heard of such party lines. Must have been before my time. Sounds like a riot. Cheap entertainment. Which would have been all we could have afforded when I was a kid.

Top Bottom