| RECRUIT ⭐⭐⭐⭐ QB Jalen Milroe commits (another Texas flip)

NickelDoubleDog

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Unreal to get this kid a year after getting Bryce Young.

OTOH, he would've gone to a crowded UT QB room, and UT landed the #1 QB for 2022 who looks like something approximating Trevor Lawrence.

NickelDoubleDog

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Yeah, Millroe isn't afraid of competition. He just faced incredible competition in either scenario.

UT has Hudson Card as a True Frosh, the #2 dual threat QB in 2020. Then in 2022, Quinn Ewers, a generational talent. And amazingly, those guys are from the 2 Texas HS that produce more elite QBs than anywhere - Austin Westlake and Lake Travis (Austin) HS.

Millroe looks like an incredible player himself, so I wouldn't count him out anywhere.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Yes sir. It looks like it's down to three schools as of today; Bama, LSU, and A&M. Texas is working hard to gain ground. If he were to announce today I'd say he's all Bama...but I think this may be one that will go until Feb.

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Herman would have no one to blame but himself if he got fired. It is his job to instill confidence in the people and players in Texas that he is going to get the job done. So far he has not done that.

colbyjacks

Verified Member
Sideline Club
Reaction score
Last year Oklahoma and this year Texas. I’m liking what the coaching staff is doing on the cruitin’ trail.

rueben

Extra Point Club
Reaction score
Okay, what am I missing here? I keep checking 24/7 recruiting and they still have not added him...

Top Bottom