| FTBL Predict the Score : Alabama vs Ohio State

BAMAneck

Century Club
Reaction score
18 point loss ?

no way . BAMA offense is the most potent in the nation . I could see a shoot out but I’m sorry-no way we lose by 18

bamafan4ever

Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Man, did the stupid just decide to show up tonight? I have been spending more time here lately because of the excellent takes. It SEEMED the riff raff was minimal. Now we have this Bozo predicting an 18 point loss then the betyoursoul guy. Guys, go play elsewhere.

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
Century Club
Reaction score
So will this thread be the bridge they all gather under?

Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
You really think they can make enough plays on Fields with Golding's defense? Bama will score plenty, but ohio state will score a little bit more because A. Fields is even better than the 2 quarterbacks that gave bama fits this year. B. Golding's defense isn't that good.

Oh and not to mention the bama offense has suddenly developed a penchant to completely no-show for entire quarters or halves. That wont cut it against Ohio State.

Another scoreless third quarter is why I think OSU wins it.

Reaction score
They conveniently forget Golding's defense cant stop good QBs(trask, Corral) so what do they think an elite QB is going to do?

Ohio State also scored more against a better defense. Bama barely eeked 30 on a grossly overrated notre dame defense.

Seeing flaws and pointing them out is something that doesnt fly well within the fanbase. Supposed to look at everything with crimson tinted glasses all the time.

Ohio State doesnt have lapses on offense for entire quarters or halves like Bama suddenly has now.

Reaction score
Facts. Bama had A LOT of trouble with Trask and Corral. Neither are even on Fields's level.

Golding's defense still lacks discipline and blows assignments.

And if you think bama can afford another no score third quarter, you are the one who is foolish. That's not a shitty take.

Bottomline is this: If bama plays ohio state like they did Notre dame today, can you honestly expect a win?

AirForceBamaFan

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Facts...

1. If you watch Fields big throws...he just barely completed them. Literally inches from being batted away or picked off AND Surtain 2 will shut down Olave. Pitts & Toney>than any tOSU receivers & TE. The only players that worry me are Surmon and Fields. Fields will likely still be sore. Surmon is a stud, but I think we can limit him to under 130.

2. Clemson did not have a receiver or offensive line (even without Dickerson) as good as Bama’s AND Najee>Ettien (or however the hell you spell his name).

3. GUARANTEE Sark does not take his foot off the gas.

49-35 Bama

Davestwin

Registered
Reaction score
I may not agree with what another Bama fan posts on this site but I’m so thankful this site allows the participants to offer criticism
I might not agree with what a fellow Bama fan posts here but I’m so very thankful this site allows the participants to offer criticism and differing opinions. If you only want to see universal praise of Bama from folks with permanently attached crimson colored glasses, you should stick with Tidefans.com. There you can get 5 thumbs up for posting “I predict the Tide will beat Ohio State by the score of 100-0”. However, if someone responds critically or sarcastically to you personally and then lays out a critique of the Tide’s defense for example, they most likely will have their account suspended. Me, I much prefer reading intellectually honest comments from my fellow Bama fans who can back up those comments with facts if challenged to do so ... than reading comments that look like they came directly from the media relations folks.

Top Bottom