| FTBL Positive Tua update from Saban...expected to start practice again mid-week

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score

Bamabww

Bench Warmer
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I’ll take that as a good thing.

Reaction score
Nick is trolling LSU before their big game.....JMO but the Barn is going to give them all they want...if the SEC refs allow the barn DB's to grab and hold as they do most every game. We'll see.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Not happy. If Tua is the only reason we have a chance to beat the CornDogs we don't have a very balanced team. I am looking forward to seeing a Mac attack this weekend.

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Century Club
Reaction score
Not happy. If Tua is the only reason we have a chance to beat the CornDogs we don't have a very balanced team. I am looking forward to seeing a Mac attack this weekend.
As a veteran, I approve your avatar. I'm sure every member on here would join in saying that it would be awesome if Mac broke multiple single game records in a thrashing of the pigs.

94 Grad

Century Club
Reaction score
We may not need him, but I'd sure rather have him at the helm... I would agree, if we can't get past LSU with all the weapons we have, then we may not be a Championship contender....

Vabama77

Registered
Reaction score
Coach is playing chess with the corndogs, tua will be 80-90% at least I think. I actually think we could win with Mac but it would be a different plan. Ground and pound, eat clock, and hit em with play action and short passes. Tua just gives us a better shot if it's a shootout

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I keep reading he doesn't have that boot on?

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Century Club
Reaction score
Great news. Watching the first quarter of crap football in “Death Valley” in the annual feline hissy fit of the west division, and I am thoroughly unimpressed so far. Maybe he won’t be pushed too hard in a couple of weeks.

Top Bottom