ADMINISTRATION
From the SEC there's two I'm aware of:

Deebo Samuel at UofSC.
Greedy Williams at LSU.

Outside of the conference:
Houston's Ed Oliver
Okie State's Justice Hill
Michigan's Rashan Gary
Arizona State's WR, N'Keal Harry (that's a name, isn't it?)
NC State's WR, Kelvin Harmon

Updates as we go, shall we?

EasyTider

Attention Whore
Whether we win it all may sway a few decisions (probably not), but my guess is 92, 99, 8 & 82 & 73 leave early. Don’t think 14 will. If 24 healthy enough to play in playoff game(s), he’ll probably go too.

LSU-Greedy Williams
AUBARN- Jarrett Stidham

I know there have been more, but not up to speed.

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
I think Thompson goes. I have seen several lists where he is in the top 20-25 prospects. If that holds true he really has no choice but to go and I don't blame him a bit

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
I dont see Jacobs or Irv Smith going pro. The rest will probably go. I think Lewis stays, though with POSSIBLY Quinnen Williams depending on what his draft grade ends up being.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
He didn't say whether he would play in the bowl game though, but I dont imagine him sticking around. Sounded like he and his family were fed up with Gus as is.

Elderfalsedemigod

Not an alter...maybe an altar
I deleted a response because I can't find the tweet to back it up now. I saw something this morning that said he wouldn't play but I can't find it now

Really cant blame a guy from chasing the money....
Playing in a bowl game....
Well different....why dont they tell coach..."i wanna be with team...prepare...but coach...play the younger guy.ok"

Rolltide24

Verified Member
If Irv stays, and Jacobs, imagine the offense we will have next year. Najee, Robinson, Jacobs, Waddle, Judy, Smith, Ruggs, Irv, Tua. Not to mention the new guys coming in and some possible red-shirt talent. D will be much more depleted, just like coming in to this year, but not quite as bad. Thompson and Mack staying would be huge.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
HARRY'S
i still don't know how i feel about these guys leaving. I guess it will when it a bama player doing it?

Rolltide24

Verified Member
I think we will see it when we have a season that we miss the playoffs. I'm surprised we aren't seeing more of it as the years go by. Hard to condemn a kid for sitting out a meaningless bowl game when he stands to make 8-figure money in a few months, if he remains healthy.

BamaBoyJosh

Verified Member
I think we will see it when we have a season that we miss the playoffs. I'm surprised we aren't seeing more of it as the years go by. Hard to condemn a kid for sitting out a meaningless bowl game when he stands to make 8-figure money in a few months, if he remains healthy.
It is hard for me. I get the "I dont wanna risk it" mentality but it makes no sense to say that the bowl game is somehow more risky than the last few games of the regular season, especially for these teams that suck. I dont like this stuff at all. If a guy wants to sit out the bowl game then he needs to sit his ass at home, too. I guarantee most of these guys are going to still make the trip and still get all the swag and all the benefits of playing in a bowl game, while they bail on their teammates. I hate this crap.

Top Bottom