| FTBL Play-By-Play man on the Radio

Who would you like to see as tha Alabama Radio Play-By-Play Man?

• Bring Back Paul Kennedy

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other, I will post my choice below.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

JoshB

Scholarship Club
It should be Eli until he decides he's done. I know people have their criticisms and many don't like him but he's the GOAT in my mind.

I just realized this thread is from 2005, lmao wtf

TerryP

Ivory Club
I don't know, but I like it. Always nice to see a message board time warp open up to allow a visit to the early days with The RTB Originals™.
I have NO CLUE how these sporadically pop up. I know the "Guest" usernames come from the time the forums were running on PhPbb and "imported" comes from the transition to Xenforo from vBulletin.

It did send me down a rabbit hole for a minute.

December 10th, 2008, following the loss to UF in the SECCG.

The same day, but entering the site through the 'front page' instead of straight to the forums.

Rolltide24

Century Club
A thread with a mention of Ken Darby stats in the present tense is a time capsule. I see Porter, Porkchop, Rollingtide, some guys I haven’t seen on here in many years. Makes me wonder what happened to all those guys. If the lost interest, moved on to another forum, or got out of high school 🤣

64Tide

Sideline Club
If you are just casually listening, he's ok and very professional. If you "live" the games like I do, you don't know where the ball is; he just doesn't paint a very detailed down, distance, and ball advancement picture.

Top Bottom