| FTBL Planning ahead for the Viles - What's the cigar of choice, Bamafans?

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
None for me this year. I believe last year was an Alec Bradley. Mrs XXL usually picks me up a a box pair at the start of the season. Don Pepin 15th Anniversary is a great cigar. I have had several Fuente Opus over the years but the two aforementioned smokes hold their own. Macanudo was my first cigar at the suggestion of another. It was very smooth. Over the years I have had several more but they couldn’t hold my attention.
Most of the Drew Estate flavored cigars remind me of potpourri and taste about as nasty. They did partner with Rocky Patel and made some chocolate and coffee flavored that are a morning beach ritual with my coffee.
Just like anything else it is about personal preference and budget.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I usually call up my cousin that lives in Chicago and get a suggestion or two from him on a good cigar.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
I don't anything!

Brandon Van de Graaff

A defensive deity, inventor of the Concussion.
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
I'm going to be completely honest here, I don't either. It's a neat tradition and all, but I ain't going out on the back porch and smoking a cigar just because we beat Tennessee 55-17 for the 23rd year in a row. If I was at the game and someone handed me one? Maybe. But even then, I don't know. Wish they passed out cupcakes or chocolate chip cookies instead.

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Being it's a win against TN it's only an excuse reason to fire one up. Hell, the last few years I've had mine lit before the game was over: before halftime on a few occasions.

To be completely honest here 🙃 ...

I'll smoke a few a week and it's like Wayne referred to earlier: a nice addition to a good Scotch.

We'll discuss @planomateo and his choice for cigars 'produced' in Colorado if y'all so choose.

ElephantStomp

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
I’ve never partook in the Tenn/cigar thing intentionally. I smoke cigars regularly, so my lighting one during or after a Tenn win is just simply coincidence.

RollllTide!

HEY Get up your killing the grass!
Bama Club
Reaction score
Dolphins in the morning0806200919.jpg
Fantastic sunsets most nights
0614201953.jpg

Top Bottom