FTBL Phoenix City beats Thompson for 7A Championship 52-7

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
HARRY'S
That kid that going to LSWHo was something to watch! You knew that Thomason was going to have troblem when CPC took to

sk33tr

el jefe
HARRY'S
I went to smith station and the commitment to football at central is impressive. The company I work for had a hand in build ing central an indoor practice facility , it’s not huge but it’s there when they need to be inside . Smiths station don’t have one ... View attachment 10331
dang!

not too many high school football programs with an indoor practice facility.

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
HARRY'S
I went to smith station and the commitment to football at central is impressive. The company I work for had a hand in build ing central an indoor practice facility , it’s not huge but it’s there when they need to be inside . Smiths station don’t have one ... View attachment 10331
Wow, that's not small. If the yard markers are accurate, that building is 90 feet by 120 to 150 feet.

“Taulia is one of the toughest kids I’ve ever coached,” Mark Freeman said. “To have obviously a huge career ahead, it would be easy to be selfish. But he chose to be unselfish and battle through. It’s not an excuse. We aren’t taking anything away from Central, but I’m proud of how tough Taulia and our entire team has been.”
Tagovailoa said he suffered a shoulder injury against Hoover. Freeman said he went through therapy every day this week and practiced just once. However, there was no doubt he would start this game.
“As a staff, we made a decision on how much he would play or when he might come out, but he was going to start this football game and he was going to play and be a leader and win the football game for us,” Freeman said. “That’s the mindset we had. When he got tackled that time (in the first half), I think it hurried some things up.”

Tide commit Taulia Tagovailoa turns focus to recruiting after playing hurt in title game

bama alum

Verified Member
HARRY'S
dang!

not too many high school football programs with an indoor practice facility.
Thompson's new facility has an indoor practice field as well. Full width by...40 yards.

It's a final of the Class 7!
Wow, that's not small. If the yard markers are accurate, that building is 90 feet by 120 to 150 feet.

Yea , don’t get me wrong it’s not small 30 yards by full width. It’s got weights , a locker room , showers , cold tubs ,and a laundry room . They use it for multiple purposes. The band uses it it has nets hanging from ceiling for the softball team to use during batting practice.

I mean heck we did Auburn’s practice facility and it’s only 50 yards .. that’s where my avatar came from .. we left the a few surprises under that field .. ROLL TIDE !

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
HARRY'S
If you guys can go watch the last 5 min. of this game! Vigor vs Central Clay! County Clay won it 45-44. The way it ended was something to watch!

I went to smith station and the commitment to football at central is impressive. The company I work for had a hand in build ing central an indoor practice facility , it’s not huge but it’s there when they need to be inside . Smiths station don’t have one ...
Phenix City has nothing else to do other than football. I remember when the Stagg Bowl (DIII Championship Game) was at Central's home field. So yeah, they take it seriously. Closest thing to a Texas High School regarding football that I have seen in this area.

Top Bottom