Baseball OT--Crazy / Outstanding baseball highlights: Tough to rob a homer with a wall that high.

Y'all are in my head. But like I used to tell my catchers and pitchers. If you hit your spot, strike or not, that ump, 90% of the time, will give it to you.

utstnx

TIDE FOR LIFE
Wow...hope he wasnt calling those strikes all day?!?!?!? That was terribly outside. Ump was just impressed withe movement,

EasyTider

Attention Whore
A few things: looks like video game. Amazing movement on 97?mph fb. Maddux had that kind of movement but he rarely broke 90. It looks as if the ball gains speed over last 10-12ft even though that would defy physics. What I’m most amazed by though is how you throw 97 with what appears to be very little effort. I threw 89-92 pretty consistently way back when, but this looks like someone warming up. Incredible arm talent!

TerryP

I do my own stunts but never intentionally.
ADMINISTRATION
I might be found sitting down on this one--definitely bailing out of the box, right?

A few things: looks like video game. Amazing movement on 97?mph fb. Maddux had that kind of movement but he rarely broke 90. It looks as if the ball gains speed over last 10-12ft even though that would defy physics. What I’m most amazed by though is how you throw 97 with what appears to be very little effort. I threw 89-92 pretty consistently way back when, but this looks like someone warming up. Incredible arm talent!
I just figured out who you are.

sk33tr

el jefe
HARRY'S
well.....not totally accurate.

while the helmet did come off as he was running...and it did come back to him....it did NOT land on his head like that.

TerryP

I do my own stunts but never intentionally.
ADMINISTRATION
well.....not totally accurate.

while the helmet did come off as he was running...and it did come back to him....it did NOT land on his head like that.

Didn't know that. Just saw the tweet...love weird baseball plays.