| FTBL Osama Bin Dabo

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
One of the examples of why I don't think Dabo can handle the job.
Looks like he is doing pretty good job...check his recruiting this year.....
Dabo has got the touch ....i think it was pretty funny..... he is going to be successful for a long PAINFUL time

TerryP

Ivory Club
Reaction score
Looks like he is doing pretty good job...check his recruiting this year.....
Dabo has got the touch ....i think it was pretty funny..... he is going to be successful for a long PAINFUL time
He had the "touch" when he was in Tuscaloosa under DuBose.

jdpas29

Verified Member
Bama Club
Reaction score
clempsum has a lower ceiling long-term. south carolina will beat them at some point followed by a slow unraveling.

TUSKtimes

Riding The Wave
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Unfortunately, Dabo's recruiting is actually getting better over time. Most of all, it feels like he has assistant coaches that have dug in with him, particularly his DC. Dynamics will have to change dramatically for Dabo to lose ground in the ACC. I'm not sure Miami has the cache to go full beast mode anymore. Florida State already look like a shadow of themselves from just a few years removed from their championship. It feels like Clemson and the 13 dwarfs in the ACC.

50+yeartidefan

Bama Club
Reaction score
clempsum has a lower ceiling long-term. south carolina will beat them at some point followed by a slow unraveling.
Omg. What makes you think that. uSCe has only had a few decent teams in HISTORY...
There is no indication they will hang with Clemson for years to come
@TUSKtimes yeah tusk you are on the money. Clemson n UGA are teams of future regardless how some on here really hate to admit it. And i am one

Sgt. Lincoln Osiris

Lead farmer
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Say what you will about Finebaum as a shit-stirrer. But, his ability to steer a consensus fan-narrative in either direction is proven.

And he IS spot on here.

Top Bottom