| FTBL Not optimistic about football (Sankey expectx final decision by late July)

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Please, Log in or Register to view quote(s).
Here was our old kitchen. Tore it all down and built it back up to this. Loved those countertops. Look just like yours. Difficult choosing a backsplash as I said, but the wife actually installed it all by herself. This was about four years ago

Attachments

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Bama Club
Reaction score
Thank you sir. After working 10 - 12 hrs at work I would go and work on the house. 108 recessed lights, custom paint, floors, wiring, plumbing I did. A guy I worked with did help me hang all the doors (13) one evening. 13 months almost killed me, would not do it again if I had a do over but I walked into the house with 0 down and almost 60k equity in it.

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Fwiw, Morehouse College canceled both its football and volleyball seasons this fall.

On today's episode of PTI, one of the points of debate was if the season would be delayed til the spring.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
Reaction score
I dont watch pti...so....only my thoughts....

If there is to much infection but a good possibility of vaccine....by end of year...
Could have a shortened winter season.... be hell ( or opposite) in northern states...lol...but southern winter weather is tolerable....
Even if there was a 6-7 game conference schedule...
even if all conferences didn’t participate....
Tv Ratings be outta sight...

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Reaction score
I read where there was one proposal that cuts the number of SEC games from 8 to 6 this season. Each SEC team would have to give up two conference games. For us... it would be auburn and Arkansas. For auburn, it would be us and Kentucky. For Georgia, it would be South Carolina and Ole Miss. Of course, this is just a proposal. It doesn't make a whole lot of sense. It stated that they wanted to keep all rivalry games intact. Yet...one of the proposed cuts is the Iron Bowl?? I don't care if we don't play the piggies, but we owe the barn a beat down. They sure as shit better not cut that one. If we have to give up two games, then let it be Arkansas and one of the Mississippi schools. But, again it was only a proposal. Hopefully it doesn't get any serious consideration.

MunchyOs

auburn h8r
Century Club
Reaction score
The idea of moving the season to the spring is fine. However, will things be any safer come spring?

mando

Sideline Club
Reaction score
Feels like the only way to make this work is to get everyone on campus and quarantined for 14 days so that you can get those infected isolated. Then really restrict who is allowed access to the players and coaches. If each program will do that you have likely done all you can do. These kids will likely be fine if they get the virus but it could cost them and the team some games.

Top Bottom