| TV/MOVIES "Nope. That's ain't real." The crazy stuff you see on TV. How many of you guys have fire pits?

TerryP

Cenosillicaphobiac
Ivory Club
Reaction score
I had CBS On Demand playing in the background, glanced up and happen to catch this scene.

Now, this is a fire pit that I have personal experience with. I've helped put in two of them over the last two years. I know the kind of heat that comes from these ... so this picture/scene made me do a double take, a rewind, and a screen capture.

Shoes would be melted in no time.

That leads me to this thought. How many of you guys have fire pits? I suppose it's a climate thing, right? It seldom gets cold, real cold, around these parts and quite a few of us have them and use them throughout the winter.

a.jpg

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
1572955708364.png
My daughter has one like this type.

alabama mike

Probably At A Ballgame
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I have a fire pit made from creek rocks that I got behind my house. Last Saturday, I had a nice fire, burning brush and different items. The flames were high, the fire crackling and all of a sudden I feel my foot getting very hot. I look down and my shoe is on fire! The bad thing about it was I had on a pair of Hoka shoes(lots of foot problems). Being the thoughtful husband that I am, I immediately went in and told my wife of 37 1/2 years, "you are going to be mad at me." Of course, being the good wife that she is, she was mad at me for ruining a pair of $150 shoes.

Top Bottom