| FTBL New SEC Shorts - The Playoff learns about Alabama's issues

Davestwin

Sideline Club
Well they are not wrong :)...
No, they’re not but I bet the Playoff Committee folks aren’t just now figuring that out either. The problem they’re having is there’s only been one dominate team thus far. So, when in doubt, go with Saban and Bama. If Ohio State thumps Michigan like the did State, they’ll be annointed as a dominate team too but that still leaves two spots. What’s going to screw them up is when Bama beats UGA. I know, I know … I’m usually Mr. Conservative on my picks and one who would never say something like that … especially after having seen Bama play through a number of less than impressive games this season. However, the puppies are getting nothing but rat poison force fed to them and they haven’t been challenged. More than that though … Saban has been his best in the SEC Championship games … even in 2008 when Bama didn’t have near enough horses to run with Florida yet lead into the 4th. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I put my neck on the line on here predicting Bama would win the last three regular season games maybe in ugly ways then beat the puppies in Atlanta. After that they will catch fire in the playoffs and give Saban his 2nd set of back to back NC’s. It’s been a crazy, crazy season so why not? Did anyone see Clemson beating the Tide in 2018?Not many … but it can happen. Of course, I said if I’m wrong I’m sure I’ll be reminded of it by my fellow rolltide.com Bama fans … but that’s OK!

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
No, they’re not but I bet the Playoff Committee folks aren’t just now figuring that out either. The problem they’re having is there’s only been one dominate team thus far. So, when in doubt, go with Saban and Bama. If Ohio State thumps Michigan like the did State, they’ll be annointed as a dominate team too but that still leaves two spots. What’s going to screw them up is when Bama beats UGA. I know, I know … I’m usually Mr. Conservative on my picks and one who would never say something like that … especially after having seen Bama play through a number of less than impressive games this season. However, the puppies are getting nothing but rat poison force fed to them and they haven’t been challenged. More than that though … Saban has been his best in the SEC Championship games … even in 2008 when Bama didn’t have near enough horses to run with Florida yet lead into the 4th. Anyway, a couple of weeks ago I put my neck on the line on here predicting Bama would win the last three regular season games maybe in ugly ways then beat the puppies in Atlanta. After that they will catch fire in the playoffs and give Saban his 2nd set of back to back NC’s. It’s been a crazy, crazy season so why not? Did anyone see Clemson beating the Tide in 2018?Not many … but it can happen. Of course, I said if I’m wrong I’m sure I’ll be reminded of it by my fellow rolltide.com Bama fans … but that’s OK!
To err is human.....
But...
I am going with you on this...

mando

Sideline Club
I hope @50+yeartidefan and @Davestwin are right but the team has been chasing cleaning things up for 11 games now. I am afraid they are who they are which is a very good but inconsistent team. Not in that elite rarified air that we have grown accustom to seeing. Offensively they are close or at least closer than the Defense. I hope it plays out just as Davetswin has said but first lets beat the crap out of the Barn.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
I hope @50+yeartidefan and @Davestwin are right but the team has been chasing cleaning things up for 11 games now. I am afraid they are who they are which is a very good but inconsistent team. Not in that elite rarified air that we have grown accustom to seeing. Offensively they are close or at least closer than the Defense. I hope it plays out just as Davetswin has said but first lets beat the crap out of the Barn.
Just beat AU at Auburn isgood enough for me..

Top Bottom