| OT New Bama Ornaments Arrived Today...

sk33tr

el jefe
Bama Club
I get a couple every year. The ones I get are ceramic. They weigh a bit too much to put on my BAMA tree. The "limbs" would bend too much. I have some other, smaller, lighter, ornaments that I put on there. This year, I also got a white tree. And I have read and white lights to go on it. I also put red beads and a red, white, and houndstooth ribbon at the top. And then I have a BAMA train that goes around it on the table it sits on (it's a 4-foot tree) with a lighted President's Mansion sitting beside it.

50+yeartidefan

Touchdown Club
I get a couple every year. The ones I get are ceramic. They weigh a bit too much to put on my BAMA tree. The "limbs" would bend too much. I have some other, smaller, lighter, ornaments that I put on there. This year, I also got a white tree. And I have read and white lights to go on it. I also put red beads and a red, white, and houndstooth ribbon at the top. And then I have a BAMA train that goes around it on the table it sits on (it's a 4-foot tree) with a lighted President's Mansion sitting beside it.
Got some pictures...sounds awesome...make ms50+ jealous