| RECRUIT National Signing Day - Wednesday, the 6th. (How does Alabama finish out its 2019 class?)

TerryP

ADMINISTRATION
Reaction score
Only a few positions left. How's the 2019 finish for the Tide's class?

TerryP

ADMINISTRATION
Reaction score
This is interesting.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
HARRY'S
Reaction score
Could we see a Young, Robinson, To'oto'o, Fuller, and Ealy finish?

Reaction score
Going to be a great class regardless of how it closes. Could be historic...

TerryP

ADMINISTRATION
Reaction score
In a morbid sense i'm looking forward to Wednesday. Sadistically, watching fan reactions in December was entertaining.

Scenario: The vibe coming out of LSU folks right now on Sopsher...it's not one that's brimming with confidence right now. He, along with Young, is a great finish for the line. Fuller, no doubt, had a great visit. All three and now we're being greedy. There's three guys we're talking about on the line...

To''oto'o has his three schools ...

Two on the line leaves three spots ...

Easy to overthink things in the next three days.

TerryP

ADMINISTRATION
Reaction score
Isn't the jersey a violation?
I remember when this was in front of the rules committee and as I recall it fell under something like "simulating game day situations," or close to that. Uniforms were part of the story but it also included kids running out of the tunnel, names over the PA system, and a few other things here and there.
I see players in other school jersey's often. In Fuller's timeline you can find him, as well as what I'm guessing is his mother, in FSU gear.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Reaction score
I think you can wear a jersey as long as it doesn't have your "name" on it.
This is correct. Every program puts these guys in a uniform and posts them all over the place. You will notice there is no nameplate. Hence why they also can sell jerseys that do not have the nameplates to the public. Nameplates on the back is a violation and profiting off a player.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
HARRY'S
Reaction score
We all know that this class is ranked #1 and will likely stay at #1 with 24 having signed in December. We all have heard this class may reach 29-30 as well. So question is, how do we close it out and who gets those spots?
Of our 4 commits that didn't sign in December, I'm thinking we keep 2, maybe 3 in the fold, with 2 being the most likely scenario. I think Young and Robinson sign with us, with Williams going LSwho and Bogle signing with Miami. If 3 sign, Bogle gets the nod over Williams. So that leaves us with 3-4 slots. To'oto'o, Sopsher, Fuller, and Seither, with Ealy as the wildcard. I think it is To'oto'o, Sopsher, and Seither.

BamaFan334

Verified Member
Reaction score
I think we end with To'oto'o, Fuller, and gonna go wildcard, Ealy. I think Sopsher ends up in Baton Rouge, and I cannot blame him if he does. I think we keep Bogle personally, no evidence just a feeling, but hear that our coaches are expecting Williams to go elsewhere.

rick4bama

Bama Fan since 1965 and counting....
HARRY'S
Reaction score
I know that we will get the best of the best!

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
HARRY'S
Reaction score
This is correct. Every program puts these guys in a uniform and posts them all over the place. You will notice there is no nameplate. Hence why they also can sell jerseys that do not have the nameplates to the public. Nameplates on the back is a violation and profiting off a player.

Then Texas A&M running up a tab of violations then. Check out 2020 BAMA commit Jackson Bratton’s Twitter.

Reaction score
On a 2020 note as well, Carson Beck decommits. I guess he wants to evaluate the new offensive staff

TerryP

ADMINISTRATION
Reaction score
Then Texas A&M running up a tab of violations then. Check out 2020 BAMA commit Jackson Bratton’s Twitter.
I think you might be right about Bratton. Wearing the jersey with his high school number is okay, the name isn't. It's a "personalized game day experience."

I don't believe this has anything to do with schools profiting off of a jersey at this point. They aren't committed, enrolled, or even on the team. It looks like two rules being mixed together a bit here.

UAgrad93

Jack of all trades!!
HARRY'S
Reaction score
On a 2020 note as well, Carson Beck decommits. I guess he wants to evaluate the new offensive staff
I think he really wanted an offer from the Florida schools, especially UF. Committing to BAMA and then having the season he did this past year just saw his stock soar.

Top Bottom