| CURRENT EVENTS Name shaming? This Texas woman claims a Southwest Air agent made fun of her 5-year-old daughter's name as they were preparing to board their flight

XXL TideFan

Don't go there
Century Club
Reaction score
Read this earlier. Why on God's green earth would someone name their child that?

bama alum

Verified Member
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
WTF does this woman think will happen to this poor girl when she gets to school. I can't call students's names out here in a forum like this, but the last three years we have had...Wow! As bad as this or worse.

sk33tr

el jefe
Bama Club
Reaction score
WTF does this woman think will happen to this poor girl when she gets to school. I can't call students's names out here in a forum like this, but the last three years we have had...Wow! As bad as this or worse.
what will happen is exactly what you and i, and probably millions of others, KNOW will happen. she'll get ridiculed about it until she cries. then she'll go home and tell her mom about it. then the mom will want to sue the school and the parents of the "mean" kids.

i can understand wanting to be unique, but people need to really think about shit before they decide to name their kids something weird or crazy.....just like this lady did.

planomateo

great White North
Ivory Club
Reaction score
Creative name, I like it.

Hell, I'm not a fan of Matthew...but I'm stuck with it.

bamaledge

Vigilate, et audax
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
Creative name, I like it.

Hell, I'm not a fan of Matthew...but I'm stuck with it.
Damn, I just spewed coffee all over my work keyboard! Hell, my name is Kenneth and that’s why I have gone by Pete all of my 55 years

bamaledge

Vigilate, et audax
Crimson Tide Club
Reaction score
I've always been called Asshole.
That’s effin hilarious that there are 2, probably more, people on this here board that go by that name! Un,freakin’ canny!

It Takes Eleven

Quoth the Raven...
Staff member
Scholarship Club
Reaction score
Burn the gate agent's image in efg...
Mom must be hi...
jk...
what a lmn of a name...

Top Bottom